• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PMAC : HANG ON!!! :)

GHG!!!

umm... skip class? :D

Thanks bebe, you gave good advice all around :)

Cataclaw, great job. It must have been listening to Tommy Schumkwanker on CJAD that drove me to distraction. Who listens to that drivel? "Are you scared of Kim Jong Il? " :puke:

Anyway, I'm off to bed for brisk couple of hours sleep before work. Its 5:50 and 8:30 is going to arrive all too soon

AHHHHHHHHH flyers won 4-2 over the rangers

only 2 teams in the east division still didnt lose during regular time : buffalo and MONTREAL :P

and since flyers played tonite... i HOPE they will be damn tired tomorrow against us hehe and HABS will have NO EXCUUUUUSE for NOT showing up tomorrow!!! WE NEED A WIN!!! and we'll get it!!!

--

well... *skip class* is cool... as long as u dunt do it too often hehe

Cataclaw, great job. It must have been listening to Tommy Schumkwanker on CJAD that drove me to distraction. Who listens to that drivel? "Are you scared of Kim Jong Il? " :puke:

I usually like Tommy, although sometimes he's quite arrogant. I hate how he's always trashing Egbert Gaye. :D

Anyway, back to hockey.

Updated the thread with new info. Will update again one last time prior to game start.

I think the second line will finally break out this game. Seen them on the verge last game.

I think this game will be the real deal.

:hlogo:

philly beat the rangers yesterday so they're bound for a loss.

The Rangers had an off night Philly did not really have to work all that hard for the win, I would assume they will be well rested for tonights game!

Brilliant Game Thread Claw!

Great idea around the player pictures and stats.

My Prediction...

5-2 Habs!

Go hABBY Go!

Go hABBY Go!

GO HABS GO!

I've just posted the Preview article for tonight's game to the HW website. If someone has any criticism of it, please let me know as I'd like to hear it.

http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=1188

Edited by habscout

I've just posted the Preview article for tonight's game to the HW website. If someone has any criticism of it, please let me know as I'd like to hear it.

http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=1188

#

its sucks utter balls- nah im joking i think you have everything covered. :clap:

no biggie, but Huet is not a scratch for tonight. He will be on the bench.

glad to see that aebischer deserves his place..

6 hours and 45 minutes until the puck drops. Can't wait.

Ahhh! Glad you like the game thread. I'd do them more often but it's Spider-Man NL's usual job and i wouldn't want to impose. Besides, it's a lot of work.

Make that 6 hours and 42 minutes... i'm counting the seconds. Been longing for my hockey fix so bad that i've actually watched Maple Leafs games (rooting for the opposite team, of course)