Game Thread | Montreal Vs. Philadelphia | 10/11/06

Cataclaw

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys! i dunno for u all, but i think that SHELDON had a nice first period!!! :D he even defended aebi in front of the net coz calder was *too close*~

he had few nice shots on PP... let's keep it on super sheldon!!! :)

Yeah I like to see someone defending our goalies when somebody gets in their face. Good period overall, hopefully we won't spend half the period in the box this time.

Latendresse interview on CKAC sounds like a good kid

of course tender is a GOOD kid!!! especially bcoz there is NO MORE BAD influence in the team (for example... ribeiro :P) and bégin is like his *big brother* so of course he is learning all the good things :P

BTW JPL : r u drinking TEA??? u better answer YES!!! :angry2: hehe

That Plex penalty was a joke!

:hlogo:

well it was an iffy call because he might have been diving for the puck but I do like how the ref just callled the dive and not the hook and the dive to offset eachother!

Seems like the top 3 lines are on the same page now. Now let's just wait for Big Bro to get comfortable and the 4th line should be pitching in too.

Philly looks horrible though. Ugly defense. Makes you feel much better about Souray and Rivet. :P