Game Thread | Montreal Vs. Philadelphia | 10/11/06

Cataclaw

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plekanec deserves a lot of credit. Working hard in the middle of two who aren't.

I never said he wasn't working hard...what I was observing is that at times he didn't look like he knew where to go when Kovalev or Samsonov was carrying the puck. Looked fine on that goal tho.

Well, my sis kicked me off the tv so she can watch Lost so I'll get updates on the game from here until 10.

So far I like how we've been bullying the bigger team. Bonk and Ryder and throwing their weight around. Lats is still lost.

ok... izzit ME or i do REALLY hate to see that CALDER in front of ABBY???

i just wanna kick his a$$ out of there!!! grrrrrrrrr

2. Kovalev line: (...) I think the line will produce at least one goal sometime in the second and/or third.

My prediction came true :)

Alright, another great period by the bleu-blanc-rouge.

Notable moments:

1. Kovalev's goal and the second line showing good teamwork and coordination

2. Excellent play by the 4th line. Latendresse and co. are showing lots of heart and putting in a ton of effort. They deserve a goal sometime soon. It will come...

3. Philly's defense blows big time. Indeed, makes me appreciate our own D :)

WTF why would you say that :angry:

I said it cuz Im not superstitious but as soon as I hit add I forgot that most people here are..... my bad, May Lightning strike me down!!

:hlogo:

The habs are taking wayy too many penaltys they have to put an end to that now! But the PK has been amazing.

nahhh~ there were not *TOO MUCH* penalties!! most of them were *acceptable*... like it's not like we r not playing at all and are constantly second on the puck etc.

flyers' forecheck is kinda intense and we had some difficulties to clear the zone but u gotta deal with what u have as players in the team~

what i like is that every player seems to be into totally focusing into the game tonite... :)

*slaps The-Habby2919 around a bit with a large trout*

>:(

20 mins to go, if Habs can maintain this level of play, game should be ours. We have a bad habit of giving up leads though, so gotta be careful.

Go habs go!

Edited by Cataclaw