Game Thread | Montreal Vs. Philadelphia | 10/11/06

Cataclaw

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Philadelphia looks slow and we look faster. Except for that piece of crap Bonk who is now 4-12 in the face off circle. Begin is 100%, Koivu 69% Plekanec 90%. What ever happened to bodychecking? Also, all you ######s that criticize Rivet are ou to lunch, he is what he is, a solid top 4 defenseman game in and game out he is all effort. He has missed two games in two years. What do you care what he is making? I don't really care what any player is making, I only care that they contribute.

Philadelphia looks slow and we look faster. Except for that piece of crap Bonk who is now 4-12 in the face off circle. Begin is 100%, Koivu 69% Plekanec 90%.

SORRY... maybe bonk is not having a high % for the faceoff... but bonk is playing a very solid game tonite~ his line is playing against forsberg (if i'm right??) and did forsberg's line did sumthing since the beginning of the game?? i dunt think so...

maybe i'm wrong? :unsure:

No hitting? Looks to me like the Habs are getting their fair share of hits in. TSN even made a point to mention their hitting, and showed a quick montage of 7-8 hits from the first period and a half.

Agreed. Habs are playing a well balanced game tonight. I'm impressed.