What Is Your Desktop Wallpaper?

Killer Carlson

no...thats what i look like after a couple of beers too many

heres the link to that faithfull "desktop background" of mine

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k69/dart..._poster2000.jpg

i say amy...but it can easily be something else...she was from montreal if it helps...

bugger the link has been blocked by work :angry2:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bloody hell.

where do you work ??

an engineering consultancy called ove arup. they block personal sites dating sites gaming sites sex sites.

an engineering consultancy called ove arup. they block personal sites dating sites gaming sites sex sites.

them bastards :angry:

them bastards :angry:

i know the scumbags the thing is our head it technicain just plays sniper elite over the net all day yet were not allowed to do so.

Tottenham Hotspur Jermain Defoe.

I have one of those that changes the desktop image every minute. Right now I have it flipping between a bunch of pictures I downloaded off of the Spurs official website. It's mostly photos of the players, coaches and the logo.

EDIT: Now it changed to Dimitar Berbatov.

Edited by Doktor Kosmos

I have one of those that changes the desktop image every minute. Right now I have it flipping between a bunch of pictures I downloaded off of the Spurs official website. It's mostly photos of the players, coaches and the logo.

EDIT: Now it changed to Dimitri Berbatov.

where did you get that

can you post a link here?

EDIT: Now it changed to Dimitar Berbatov.

spurs :lol:

Sure. Just go to http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/index.html first you'll probably get to a page with some advertisement. There's a sign that says "Enter tottenhamhotspur.com". Click it.

Then I think you have to register if you want to be able to download all desktop images. Registration is free, click "Sign in" at the top of the page and you can choose "New Registration". Then you will find the pictures in the Fanzone, under Wallpapers.

Now it's the "updated" Spurs logo, in white on a blue background.

No, now it's in blue on a white background.

spurs :lol:

Hey, at least it's not Liverpool. ;)

you are pure evil.

:lool:

I have no affiliation to any football club in england. it's just that I used to use highlights of the liverpool games when I was a kid.

beside gerrard. I couldn't tell who else is on that team.

I actually might start to look more about MAN u. I think I know a few more players there. last summer's world cup reunited me with soccer. I'll follow it more closely from now on.

:lool:

I have no affiliation to any football club in england. it's just that I used to use highlights of the liverpool games when I was a kid.

beside gerrard. I couldn't tell who else is on that team.

I actually might start to look more about MAN u. I think I know a few more players there. last summer's world cup reunited me with soccer. I'll follow it more closely from now on.

well were joint top of the league at the moment- well were ahead on goald difference actually but to be honest chelsea are gona win it again.

I'd cheer for Man U but Ruud left so theres really no point, he was the only reason I cheered for them.

Honestly, I really only care when it's national tournaments like Euro or World Cup and I can cheer for the Dutch. If I had to pick a #1 team though, it's PSV.

I'd cheer for Man U but Ruud left so theres really no point, he was the only reason I cheered for them.

Honestly, I really only care when it's national tournaments like Euro or World Cup and I can cheer for the Dutch. If I had to pick a #1 team though, it's PSV.

you have dutch backgrounds ??

Well, despite the fact that I, as a Spurs fan, detest anything even remotely related to Arsenal, I must say that as mad as he is, Lehmann has been better the last year or so than I have ever seen him before. I think the Germans made the right decision to go with him in the World Cup. Too bad for Germany and Arsenal that he's like 36 years old; he won't be around for that much longer. Participation in the 2010 World Cup should be out of the question.

Mine is pretty typical desktop for a Habs fan.. picked it up from hfboards

habsdesktopat1.jpg

That was the best ChampionsLeague final i've ever seen. I was so thrilled, couldnt sleep at all. I laughed my nuts out of my underpants!

to be honest i cried when we won that match- my dad had to punch me in the face to calm me down i was so excited.