Emo

Killer Carlson

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually music elitist are stuck up and or classical music fanatics like Fraiser Crane and Miles Crane. who swim in toonies because they're too good for loonies.

Ehhh, not really. They just sneer at anyone who doesn't have the exact same musical taste as them and/or don't act/dress like the proper stereotype.

Skirt? Ehhhh....I'll ok the skirt but you have to wear boxers.

Thats right...BOXERS.

How about a compromise? Boxer-briefs?

I walked by my sympony hall where the classical music is played and it smelled like urine there. Then I looked at a billboard and it was promoting the musical "Urinetown" and I'm like oh how funny.

My, someone sure doesn't care for classical music or high school band students... :puke:

Hmm...I guess that'll be ok.

Nifty. It's just because wearing boxers under skirts is kind of awkward. Something tight(er) both looks and feels much better. ^_^

I played in the high school band and was brought up on classical music until I discovered U2 when I bought All That You Can Leave Behind in '01.

When I listen to Classical music now it just brings back bad memories and makes me angry.

That doesn't justify you putting down people who do like it. That would be like me saying everyone who likes tacos is stupid because I once got heartburn from tacos. Simply ridiculous.

ahh the clash of emo's

and for the MCR bashers have you listened to a complete album or just the radio friendly songs?

MCR are somewhat originale...i mean i am more of a metal fan but they got some good tunes

ahh the clash of emo's

and for the MCR bashers have you listened to a complete album or just the radio friendly songs?

MCR are somewhat originale...i mean i am more of a metal fan but they got some good tunes

Yeah, I've got Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge. Best song on the CD is Give Em Hell, Kid.

Still, they're far from being Emo.

They make succulent pink tacos? :blink:

By the way, has anyone else tried that pink beer stuff?

:o

Don't you know what pink tacos are?

Let's just say they're not food. And not that great tasting but still fun to "eat" anyway. If you know what I mean. ;)