What Other Websites You Guys Go To ?

habs_in_the_blood

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL :D

I frequent sportsnet's hockey forums from time to time. The fans there aren't nearly as knowledgeable as the ones here though.

i used to go on some of them but they were crappy i thought.

If I can ask a question to some our fellow francophone Habs fans.... what the hell does "makes saint mon esti" mean?

i think he says makes sense mon esti....

well i dont think..its what he says...mon esti is a a french expression....esti or osti is what they give you at church...the bread i think the say at church?

n e ways the french have a way of taking church words and making them they're cursive words....osti.tabarnacle.calice.

its hard to translate

the easiest way to translate for me woud be saying...

french fries and cheese makes sense you dumb ass...but you see not even close....n e wyas i dont know if i am making sense

lol

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

the Gazette, Globe and mail, tsn, www.canoe.ca, sportsnet, occaisionally youtube (it was just unblocked here last week) CJAD

why was it blocked?

Here in the UAE, the National Telephone Company, the Etisalat has a monopoly on Internet service and they block anything that they think might contain un-Islamic content ( i.e. anything that might contain images of sex,drugs etcetera) or anything that might reduce their profits like Skype. Given that you can find images of scantily clad women on Youtube(dont ask me how I know that ;) ) I am surprized that it is now accessible.

for those who enjoy morbid irony: darwin awards

hey did you read the macho man one? you thnk its true? i dont think so...whos dumb enough

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

hey did you read the macho man one? you thnk its true? i dont think so...whos dumb enough

Some idiot kid ran out in front of my bus as it was pulling up to the side-walk about a month ago. There are plenty of stupid people out there.