Game Thread | Ottawa Vs. Montreal | 10/14/06

Spider-Man NL

HUH?? i keep them all for MYSELF!!! i'ms VERY selfish when it's about FOOD ^_^^_^

you should open a restaurant called chez bebehabs that would serve chicken wings and beer.

put a giant screen so we can watch the game.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm... talking about food... i'm more feeling like having a huge gravy poutine with extra cheese... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it's all u guys fault!!! i'm gonna get fat if this continuous...

ummm... i hope that i will be able to burn all those calories tonite by cheering at every habs goal :D

I'll be there tonight, Im a lucky guys never been to a habs home opener before. Should be a good game.

I guess at the Sens skate this morning there was next to no talking on the ice. Either they are really jacked up for this game or they have some serious internal problems.

Anyways the Habs have to be wary of this team Spezza Heatley and Alfie are back together and they can cause serious damage. Markov will have to have a spectacular game!

Prediction time...

6-4 Habs

This years Senators are still on vacation; but may show signs of returning to the job tonight. Playing in montreal does wake up many a team. Look for the habs to be solid on D tonight making the sens work hard for every inch! I really think Huet will put on a clinic tonight; to show the faithful that he still is and will be the Canadiens #1 goalie...

It would also be brilliant of Lats; shows up tonight and does his thang! WILD THANG!

Can't remember when I felt this confident going into a regular season match up with either goalie in the net. I love it !!!

GO HABS GO.

Hueeeeet huet huet hueeeeet... Huet! Huet!

Oleeeeee ole ole oleeeeee... ole! ole!

Hueeeeet huet huet hueeeeet... Huet! Huet!

Edited by Chips

I'll be there tonight, Im a lucky guys never been to a habs home opener before. Should be a good game.

I guess at the Sens skate this morning there was next to no talking on the ice. Either they are really jacked up for this game or they have some serious internal problems.

Anyways the Habs have to be wary of this team Spezza Heatley and Alfie are back together and they can cause serious damage. Markov will have to have a spectacular game!

if they put the bonk line against afli line there shouldnt be a problem

alfie's no forsberg

yeah hey go habs....but whats with your avatar dude?

yes but doing so they will leave a big gap in D...now the habs are better at scoring then calgary (so far) will emery be able to stop our Top scoring lines...all i know is that its going to be a interesting game tonight

thats an avatar dissing canadien fans....

definitely a picture dissing habs fans. It is from the LEAFS 'passion that unites us all' poster campaign. I live in toronto and saw this picture everywhere last year. All my friends are leafs fans so everytime they saw it they thought of me too.

I just love the smile on the kids face.

Here is the link to see the full size picture

**WARNING**

You will be taken to the maple leafs official website. If you feel dirty afterwards I suggest a quick shower between the 1st and 2nd periods.

http://www.mapleleafs.com/assets/fanzone/classpic800.jpg

zee kat eez bak

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Doesn't that piss you off especially being in Kingston which is officially Sens territory?

that is one of many components that i hate

Big intro of the players...

I can just imagine myself, when I was about 12 years old, if I had've been there for that kind of presentation at the 1st game, my pulse would have been just racing and dreams of glory would have been dancing in my head... the glory that I would like to know in, maybe, 10 years.

:king: :hlogo: :king: