Game Thread | Ottawa Vs. Montreal | 10/14/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

geezzzz... huet has had struggles in the shoot-outs so far...

Huet sucks at shoot-outs. Can you switch goalies for a shoot-out?

Well good thing the Habs added a couple extra d-men; looks like they needed it with Dandenault and Rivet injured.

so, are we 3rd in our division now?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:(

well at least, we get points in every game we played since the beginning of the season...

now... i'm worrying about our D men... rivet and dandenault left during the 3rd period... i hope it's not very serious... well we still have mark streit to help... but still...

Well good thing the Habs added a couple extra d-men; looks like they needed it with Dandenault and Rivet injured.

Streit's turn to shine. He better seize the opportunity.

Oh... and I guess that means we'll get to see Traverse now. :P

so, are we 3rd in our division now?

nope... tied for second (with a game on hand) with the leafs

Huet sucks at shoot-outs. Can you switch goalies for a shoot-out?

who's the second one?

there's niinimaa (sp) and ?

ana1.png

anaD.png

The Good - Higgins continuing to show he's a force on the ice. Samsonov picking a great time to get his first. Lots of players showing improvement (Niinimaa settling in nicely, Latendresse showing up more, especially in the 1st and 3rd, etc.)

The Bad - Two injured defensemen = DISASTER. Let's hope and pray they're okay... that's all that matters at this point. Refs missed two obvious calls in favour of the Habs. What was that?

Cataclaw's Pick - Komisarek impressed me a great deal tonight. He's going to need to be at his best, along with the other 3 regular d-men, now that we've got two injuries..

Conclusion - Yeah we lost, but a point is a point. We've netted a point in every game so far. If we keep doing that every game, we'll be in business.

6 points out of a possible 8 is excellent. At that pace, the Canadiens would get a 123 point season!

Edited by Cataclaw

Now we are only two points up on the lowly Senators. This is so embarassing! :(

maybe lowly now but when spezza, heatley & alfredson get going... they won't be that lowly

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Well Calgary sucks offensively and they're our next opponent so I vote for letting Rivet and Dandenault rest until the Chicago game

And.. 3 shoouts in 4 games.. I think I got my dose of these for a while.

boooooooo huet aint impressing...thats all i got to say....call me a basher or whatever...feu de paille....sa brule vite!

Woah..ease up there. If you're going to criticize a goalie, it shouldn't be for the results of shootouts. He only allowed two goals in regulation...he did his job.