Game Thread | Ottawa Vs. Montreal | 10/14/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Rivet blocked a shot with his hand he has a bruise and Kovalev is the oldest guy on the habs he will miss a fiar amount of practice this year to stay healthy.

http://www.cbc.ca/television/saturday.html

There is a link saying CBC will show Habs Sens in Quebec and Ottawa!

Edited by JMMR

Habs are going to win this one I can feel it. I'll be drunk though at my cousins party.

drinking molson canadian I hope.

I can't the game tomorow, I 'm taking the missus out for diner and movie( I know : real cliché !!)

I'll tape it though so I can watch it sunday.

We need Kovalev for this game....I still have fond memories of how he dismantled them almost single-handedly when he came back from injury last year.

kovy's as a charlie horse. he'll play but I don't think he'll be a factor in this one.

kovy's as a charlie horse. he'll play but I don't think he'll be a factor in this one.

we never know :rolleyes:

u know kovy... he surprise us from time to time :P

i can't wait for the players' presentation on the ice!!! i wanna feel that ambiance!!! wahooo

Its been confirmed than Emery will be in nets for Ottawa

we never know :rolleyes:

u know kovy... he surprise us from time to time :P

i can't wait for the players' presentation on the ice!!! i wanna feel that ambiance!!! wahooo

will you be there ??

"But Carbonneau has not forgotten last season, when Huet posted seven shutouts in only 36 games, led the league with a .929 save percentage and prompted the Theodore trade."

This statement sums up my actual feelings toward Mr. Huet's abilities. Consider he has no Blake/Pronger type defenceman in front of him and the numbers he put up were great. Even in Lala land, he played well in front of a pretty weak team. I think Huet will have a better year and Montreal will get much stronger than last season once lines gell into a cohesive unit.

Tonights game will be the Huet Show, 4-2 Habs!

(Please note, the Habs have 5 out of 6 points since I installed my new wallpaper, superstition...Nahhh...) :D

will you be there ??

noooooooooooooooo :(

i wont be at the bell center! i'll be sitting in my living room with chicken wings and beers :P

but even through the tube, we can feel the unique ambiance when the crowd welcome habs players for the opening game in montreal... :)

HEY GUYS! RDS confirmed that kovy is going to play tonite~~~

i wont be at the bell center! i'll be sitting in my living room with chicken wings and beers :P

but even through the tube, we can feel the unique ambiance when the crowd welcome habs players for the opening game in montreal... :)

HEY GUYS! RDS confirmed that kovy is going to play tonite~~~

sweet I hope he's there on tuesday as well..I'll be there :king:

too bad I can't see the game live. I'll be hard not to check the score on internet when i'll be home.

and with the two minutes breaks 3x a period, you can drink as much beer as you want and still have time to go to the can :P

>wont be at the bell center! i'll be sitting in my living room with chicken wings and beers

When you eat wings at home do you get take out or make your own in the kitchen? I haven't found a decent grocery story brand of wings yet.

Any suggestions?

oh.. uh... go habs!

Go Habs go!

"I think they (the Senators) will try to crash the net. They're going to be desperate on offence and we have to be aware of that."

-Cristobal Huet

Ottawa's Alexei Kaigorodov will make his NHL debut tonight.

:hlogo: icon12.gif:hlogo:

if begin and lats can it him once or twice, they'll get him out of his game. apparently not fond of physical hockey.

by the way: TOQUE, you're avatar rules!!

Edited by marky_and_komi

>wont be at the bell center! i'll be sitting in my living room with chicken wings and beers

When you eat wings at home do you get take out or make your own in the kitchen? I haven't found a decent grocery story brand of wings yet.

Any suggestions?

oh.. uh... go habs!

yeah hey go habs....but whats with your avatar dude?

Go Habs go!

"I think they (the Senators) will try to crash the net. They're going to be desperate on offence and we have to be aware of that."

-Cristobal Huet

yes but doing so they will leave a big gap in D...now the habs are better at scoring then calgary (so far) will emery be able to stop our Top scoring lines...all i know is that its going to be a interesting game tonight

if begin and lats can it him once or twice, they'll get him out of his game. apparently not fond of physical hockey.

by the way: TOQUE, you're avatar rules!!

thats an avatar dissing canadien fans....

yeah hey go habs....but whats with your avatar dude?

yes but doing so they will leave a big gap in D...now the habs are better at scoring then calgary (so far) will emery be able to stop our Top scoring lines...all i know is that its going to be a interesting game tonight

thats an avatar dissing canadien fans....

it only shows that there's one intelligent person for 25 dummies in toronto. :P

Any suggestions?

oh.. uh... go habs!

I make my own. You never know what's in take out or store bought stuff. Mine are better, anyway. :)

AWESOME avatar, by the way.

about chicken wings :

i make my own!!! i mix up the assaisoning powder with fresh garlic and pour it on the chicken wings and then i fried them up... after that, b4 the game, i put them in the oven and bring them out when the game start :)

about chicken wings :

i make my own!!! i mix up the assaisoning powder with fresh garlic and pour it on the chicken wings and then i fried them up... after that, b4 the game, i put them in the oven and bring them out when the game start :)

sounds great...my stomach's growling now !!

yeah mine too! was about to ask bebe if she can mail me some?or i could always go pick up?

HUH?? i keep them all for MYSELF!!! i'ms VERY selfish when it's about FOOD ^_^^_^