Any Metal Heads About? Or Is This A Dying Fade?

habs_in_the_blood

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, I'm going to pull a mod here and delete the pedophile jokes, and please hold off on the dead/sick baby jokes. I mean where do we stop?

It's all good jlp. although I admit I enjoyed them, I recon it's not the place for that.

je t'accord

:?-

Probably a good idea. At the time I thought it was funny, but looking back in hindsight, they were kind of inappropiate.

In homage to the original intent of this thread, I'd like to mention ABSU, a black death metal band from Texas. Anyone else heard of them?

aggh right fair enough. i see what you mean. like i said i can take it in jest but when someone does it over seriously and i have asked them to stop and they havnt respected that- then it angers me.

This gay at school seriously asked me out and then tried to touch my ass on a different occasion. I then broke his nose.

But yea anyways on to the metal - In Flames...soooo good

im a big fan of the knot! heheh seen them twice live...i have some amazing pictures

I don't know much about them. I was supposed to see them last year but it didn't work out.

anybody here likes mudvayne ??

i like them....but dont like there music if you get my drift :)

i like some of their songs- anyone into Taking Back Sunday or Nine Inch Nails?

I don't mind NIN, but I only like the first two albums.

whats that really slow song i cant remeber but it goes something like 'you make it all go away, you make it all go away' sounds really suicidal.?

Something I Can Never Have. ######ing awesome song. Helped inspire me to write this piece: Let Go.

Couldnt read the piece as i dont ahve an account- is that you on your profile pic though? it is a great song just downloaded it.

Couldnt read the piece as i dont ahve an account- is that you on your profile pic though? it is a great song just downloaded it.

Oh right, I forgot about the "mature content setting." I also have it up on my Elfwood gallery. And no, that's not me. It's a photo-manip I did of one of my favourite stock artists, Natalie Paquette.

Oh right, I forgot about the "mature content setting." I also have it up on my Elfwood gallery. And no, that's not me. It's a photo-manip I did of one of my favourite stock artists, Natalie Paquette.

Great story i listened to it whilst listening to 'Something I Can Never Have' and well what can i say- it fits perfectly- i could imagine the scene in my head. gabriel was very delicate and vulnerable i can make that much out. to be honest id normally read that and just thing 'what the f***k-boring' but for some reason whilst playing that song it kind of opened my mind to it and helped me understand it. a great piece of writing- ever thought of being published?

Great story i listened to it whilst listening to 'Something I Can Never Have' and well what can i say- it fits perfectly- i could imagine the scene in my head. gabriel was very delicate and vulnerable i can make that much out. to be honest id normally read that and just thing 'what the f***k-boring' but for some reason whilst playing that song it kind of opened my mind to it and helped me understand it. a great piece of writing- ever thought of being published?

I'm glad you liked it. I feel that the song adds a nice touch to it. :)

I want to become a professional writer someday, along with being an English professor.

I'm glad you liked it. I feel that the song adds a nice touch to it. :)

I want to become a professional writer someday, along with being an English professor.

so are you the guy on your profile page on that sight?