Movies

habs_in_the_blood

here tal k about the latest movies or recommenndations...tonight my girlfriend "obliged" me to watch a movie after the game called "the lake house and found it surprisingly good

feel free to recommend!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what kind of flick is that ??

we watched ocean's eleven tonight. my girlfriend was in vegas last week so she made me watch it so she can brag that she was this or that place..

what kind of flick is that ??

we watched ocean's eleven tonight. my girlfriend was in vegas last week so she made me watch it so she can brag that she was this or that place..

its cpmplicated to explain...i would of never rented it...but its a compremise i did for my GF

I need suggestion of movies..please no chick flick or horror movies. It seems like I can't find anything good at the video store

did you see lucky number slevin???

LMAO

my freind told me about it this afternoon. we saw it at the video store but we decided for oceans eleven.

I guess I'll rent lucky number slevin real soon.

LMAO

my freind told me about it this afternoon. we saw it at the video store but we decided for oceans eleven.

I guess I'll rent lucky number slevin real soon.

LOL ocean's got NPTHING on slevin man!!! on top of it lucy lu(spellin??) is in it....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I went to school with the girl who plays Slevin's girlfriend.

I think she has about 10 seconds of screen time and is having sex the whole time.

dont remember... ummm ill go re-rent it his she naked?

I'm a huuuge movie aficionado (and music too, but this isn't the moosic thredd).

A personal favourite website of mine is Criticker.com

There you can rate movies you've seen (out of 100) and give small reviews. Others do the same, and the site works its magic.

1st - It finds people who have seen the same movies as you, and gave them similar scores

2nd - It then takes those people who are most similar to you in terms of liking the same films, and uses their scores for movies you haven't seen to help you see if you'll like them.

A great idea, I love it, and keep finding more movies to love. I reccomend everyone to go see it!

I'm a huuuge movie aficionado (and music too, but this isn't the moosic thredd).

A personal favourite website of mine is Criticker.com

There you can rate movies you've seen (out of 100) and give small reviews. Others do the same, and the site works its magic.

1st - It finds people who have seen the same movies as you, and gave them similar scores

2nd - It then takes those people who are most similar to you in terms of liking the same films, and uses their scores for movies you haven't seen to help you see if you'll like them.

A great idea, I love it, and keep finding more movies to love. I reccomend everyone to go see it!

seems interesting...i signed up look me up im "habs" but not yet rank a movie