Bob Cole Gets It Wrong.... Again

zumpano21

Bob Cole did a short little promo for George Stroumboulopolous' The Hour during last Saturday's CGY vs TOR game during which he called Strombo a "Leaf Fan".

Of course, Strombo corrected him this past monday where on live television, he described himself as a "Habs fan, through and through!".

Bob, check your facts..... Strombo knows a winner when he sees one.

Bob Cole did a short little promo for George Stroumboulopolous' The Hour during last Saturday's CGY vs TOR game during which he called Strombo a "Leaf Fan".

Of course, Strombo corrected him this past monday where on live television, he described himself as a "Habs fan, through and through!".

hey bob it's called retirement. go for it !!

strombo should of wooped him for the insult.

Strombo also said that he'd never wear blue and white, for it gives him a bad rash.. hahaha. Great stuff.

thats really funny ha ha.

You guys are going to get a kick out of this audio clip from The Hour. I have the video clip, but unfortunately, the sound is not in sync and I'm not enough of a computer geek to fix it.

Here's the setup: Strombo plays a video clip of Cole promoting Strombo's show during the Leafs-Flames game last Saturday. Cole, as per usual, makes a slight mistake (remember, they both work for the CBC, so Strombo's not going to be unkind).

Edit: Oops, I overlooked the Audio/Video Files forum. The mod can move this thread into that forum if he wishes.

Edited by classical

You guys are going to get a kick out of this audio clip from The Hour. I have the video clip, but unfortunately, the sound is not in sync and I'm not enough of a computer geek to fix it.

Here's the setup: Strombo plays a video clip of Cole promoting Strombo's show during the Leafs-Flames game last Saturday. Cole, as per usual, makes a slight mistake (remember, they both work for the CBC, so Strombo's not going to be unkind).

Edit: Oops, I overlooked the Audio/Video Files forum. The mod can move this thread into that forum if he wishes.

:lol: awesome GO GS !!