No Threads About Streit?

habs_in_the_blood

i personely tought that Mark Streit played well and didnt do too many mistakes....happy to see him on the PP on ly a matter of games before he's going to get some in...he's got a presice shot...this isint the Streit of last year...this is a Streit who got used to North american hockey

i personely tought that Mark Streit played well and didnt do too many mistakes....happy to see him on the PP on ly a matter of games before he's going to get some in...he's got a presice shot...this isint the Streit of last year...this is a Streit who got used to North american hockey

I think streit played well agaisnt calgary but I don't see him better than a 6th spot on a weak roster. he's an honest worker and I appreciate him..until bouillon's back.

I think streit played well agaisnt calgary but I don't see him better than a 6th spot on a weak roster. he's an honest worker and I appreciate him..until bouillon's back.

yeah i was thinkning the same thing...actually i told my friend about Boullion....he might be small but damn he was the leading in mise en echecs...forget the english word

yeah i was thinkning the same thing...actually i told my friend about Boullion....he might be small but damn he was the leading in mise en echecs...forget the english word

body checks

I really think that Streit will gain confidence ala Komisarek and be a 3rd-5th guy on a good team.

He has the abilty to be a great NEW NHL dee man.

He is fast

He can move the puck

He has started to use his body to seperate players from the puck inside the blue line.

I am glad the Dandenault is injured,.....umm, let me re-phrased that one,.... I am glad that Streit will have an opportunity to play for a descent run of games.

We might talked about him a if we know what he has in store for us.......let's be honest, the guy needs ice time on his second season for us to see where he is at this point.

I am really looking forward to see him playing.

At the start of last season I saw no reason why Streit was even on the team, but by the end of the year, he had progressed a great deal. He'll never be confused with Scott Stevens, but he's not really being asked to play that role anyway. He moves the puck well, can bring it up himself or make the breakout pass, has an accurate shot, and makes pretty good decisions. As long as he plays smart, angling fowards outside on the rush and using his stick to check the puck, he's a guy I think could help on the blueline, and could allow for a trade down the road.

Well we've only seen him in one game (other than preseason) but I thought he was better than Niinimaa.

Streit didn't really make any mistakes of note against Calgary. I still think he will continue to improve. Until he stops improving we can't really know how good he is. He may be a career 6-7 guy or he could be a 3-4 guy.

I think our d is coming along. They are not there yet but I can see this being a very good defensive club from a defenceman's point of view. Streit played against Calgary and I don't think he was guilty of the mistakes that some of the others made. When the cube comes back there are going to be some major decisions to be made as to who plays. We now have more depth than we have had in 10 years. This cannot be a bad thing.