Hi, Bonjour !

Hi fellows,

another habs fan, i'm 30 and i live near Paris, in France.

I discovered icehockey in 1997, watching my local team. I straightly got the virus ! :P

At 1st i was a redwings fan ... for some good reasons. They rocked at this time.

Now the team is almost 39 years old average (Chelios is not retired ? no kidding ?! lol)

Then Cristobal Huet joined the Habs during the lockout.

Habs will always have a good seat in a french hockey fan heart, it's even better with a french player playing in the team.

I do not hate the Leafs (or Sens), i still have in mind the picture of the dead "leaf fan waiting for the cup" ( LOL !)

I'm also a soccer fan.

salut arto and welcome to HW! There are lots of Euros in our community and many people from far-away places (I'm in Japan), so you can find a good home here!

You say you do not hate the leaf, but yet you have charmed me with that image of the dead leaf fan! Although I've seen that one before, it is a good start for you here!

salut! :)

et bien oui, le cousin français en cristobal huet nous a grandement aidé la saison dernière et on ne va pas le laisser tomber malgré son début de saison pas trop reluisante :P mais faudrait quand même qu'il se force un tit peu disons haha

u said u dunt hate the leaf or sens... but trust me : U'LL CHANGE UR MIND!!! hehe

Edited by bebehabs

There are lots of Euros in our community and many people from far-away places (I'm in Japan), so you can find a good home here!

That's what i'm looking for :P

You say you do not hate the leaf, but yet you have charmed me with that image of the dead leaf fan! Although I've seen that one before, it is a good start for you here!

In fact, i hate the Avs. Mostly due to the RedWings/Avs rivalry.

And even more since Theo moved there !!

salut! :)

et bien oui, le cousin français en cristobal huet nous a grandement aidé la saison dernière et on ne va pas le laisser tomber malgré son début de saison pas trop reluisante :P mais faudrait quand même qu'il se force un tit peu disons haha

C'est son seul défaut, même quand il jouait en France, il lui faut un bon challenge pour se motiver ;)

La foule des partisans devrait suffire !

u said u dunt hate the leaf or sens... but trust me : U'LL CHANGE UR MIND!!! hehe

arf.gif

I hate Tucker, that's a good start !

About time we see someone from France join the community! Welcome ArtoVuoti!

A good second step for you could be this thread:

http://forums.habsworld.net/index.php?showtopic=8235

You could explain us what ArtoVuoti means!

You also have to tell us if this story is true:

http://forums.habsworld.net/index.php?showtopic=8505

hehe. Enjoy your stay here!

A good second step for you could be this thread:

http://forums.habsworld.net/index.php?showtopic=8235

You could explain us what ArtoVuoti means!

Done ;)

You also have to tell us if this story is true:

http://forums.habsworld.net/index.php?showtopic=8505

hehe.

Done !

I'm also a member of an association for people who likes anything that can be driven on a road :P

(I gave a link relating this story in the topic above)

Enjoy your stay here!

This is awesome. I was waiting for somebody from France to join since one of her sons plays for the Habs! Hockey's a beautiful game, glad you discovered it. If only Europe wasn't so consumed by hockey I have a feeling hockey would grab hold of them like it has in North America and Scandinavian countries.

(lol watch out for me and politics I follow the french political scene as well as the Canadian and British one lol you've got an election coming up, elections are fascinating)

This is awesome. I was waiting for somebody from France to join since one of her sons plays for the Habs! Hockey's a beautiful game, glad you discovered it. If only Europe wasn't so consumed by hockey I have a feeling hockey would grab hold of them like it has in North America and Scandinavian countries.

You mean soccer ?

(lol watch out for me and politics I follow the french political scene as well as the Canadian and British one lol you've got an election coming up, elections are fascinating)

There were 4 elections for year 2007, 2 of them were postponed to 2008 !

We'll have a new president soon.

A good third step will be to eventually log in to the new French board. ^_^

;)

quoi ??

bienvenue arto. comment fais-tu pour suivre les matchs ?? internet ??

bienvenue arto. comment fais-tu pour suivre les matchs ?? internet ??

Merci !

Je ne les regarde pas à la télé, puisque ... il n'y a pas de hockey diffusé ici !

Et puis, à 1h du matin, je dors en général. Si ca n'est pas le cas, je suis le match via la radio sur le site nhl.com (c'est toujours CKAC il me semble, je n'ai pas encore écouté de match par ce moyen cette saison).

Donc le matin, le 1er truc que je fais en me levant, c'est aller voir le score du canadien sur internet ... ;)

A good third step will be to eventually log in to the new French board. ^_^

;)

a french board ? yeah great, my english is so awful :P

Yeah I meant soccer oops and I was talking about the presidential race.

pas de trouble ;)

They tried to broadcast ice hockey on national french TV, it's ok for national teams (e.g. the last Olympic games) but a real disaster when they show local french teams.

"Canal +" broadcasts the Stanley cup final every season, you can watch 4 to 7 games a year ... great <_<

Big fan of Ségolène Royal

Yeah, i'd like a woman to be our next president. It would be great.

Anyone but Nicolas Sarkozy :lol:

I hope so. I hope it just was a fed up vote. The ultra right wing parties like the BNP and National Front and whatever pops up in Germany worry me too much.

I worry more about the Habs LW and RWers ... :P

There wont be any trouble for president and deputy elections (2007)

You can worry a little more for mayors (2008)

Cool, okay. Yeah I worry about the Habs too. People have told me I'm too pesimistic on my outlook in life in general. lol.

Life is great !!

22h30, 10:30 pm, getting tired

I hope i'll have a smile tomorrow morning when i check the results ... go habs go ! ;)

dodo.gif

Welcome, do you know a town west of paris called L'etang la ville (its very small) i used to live their like 5 years ago. its like 10-15 minutes from versailles, as i remember. i lived their for three years.