Should The Habs Pick Up Nedved?

Drivefor25

I say no to Nedved. He may be a centre, but then so is Jason Allison. We didn't pick him up either.

Off-topic, but I see that you're a fellow H.I.M. fan. What did you think of their latest album Dark Light?

I loved it, loved it, loved it, bets song on the album is Killing Lonliness. However I am very dissapointed that Ville and the rest of the band canceled their north american tour. I was really looking forward to going to T.O. for the show.

I loved it, loved it, loved it, bets song on the album is Killing Lonliness. However I am very dissapointed that Ville and the rest of the band canceled their north american tour. I was really looking forward to going to T.O. for the show.

Ehhh, while KL is one of the better songs on the album, I thought on a whole that it blew chunks compared to their other albums. Too bad about the tour being cancelled, but Euro bands pretty much NEVER come to the West Coast unfortunately. If you like H.I.M. though, I highly recommend Negative :king:, and the Rasmus to a significantly lesser degree, for another kick-ass Finnish band in a similar vein.

If he's not good enough for the lowly Flyers he's definitively aint good neough for us! :hlogo:

If he's not good enough for the lowly Flyers he's definitively aint good neough for us! :hlogo:

not with our depth up front and the young studs in hamilton waiting to come up.

Edited by marky_and_komi

Nedved isn't the greatest defensively and floats around a bit. People want him now but if we got him, he'd become our new whipping boy.

Nedved cleared waivers and is now the $2.7 million dollar Philadelphia Phantom. How long do you think this guy will last taking buses all over every hillbilly town in the US of A?

How quickly they fall. This is kind of amazing really, it wasen't so long ago that he was playing for Team Canada and one of the most sought after free agents on the market,.......now he is riding buses with kids and guys that could never make the NHL in the first place.