Theo Returns!

zumpano21

he will be in goals and I expect him to hae a great game. however montreal will prevail and theodore will go on after a loss.

aebischer will be better !!!

he will be in goals and I expect him to hae a great game. however montreal will prevail and theodore will go on after a loss.

aebischer will be better !!!

Yup totally agreed

You always play the former player against his team. More often then not they feel they have soemthing to prove to the team that traded them and come up with a big game. I predict Theo has a huge game against the Habs.

Am I the only one who is very nervous about Saturdays game? Theo played a great game tonight against the Sens. I think we will see shades of the old Theo on saturday. Hope im wrong though. And I hope the boys remember to shoot high! Theo was always great at taking away the bottom of the net.

i really hope he doesn't get booed.

He did single handedly take us to the playoffs a few years ago.

Also, it's not like he didn't try to play better. It just wasn't working

shoot high or near the glove... i mean everybody on the team knows theo's weak spot...i woulndt be surprised if he plays a good game....how about aebischer tough? i'm sure he's got something too to prove at his old mates....this is going to be one heck of a game!!

if quenneville doesnt make him play... then i wonder what he is doing behind the bench???

i mean... this is like an automatism, esp. for goalie, to make him play against his previous team...

I would love too see Koivu and the habs chase theo in the first!

That to me would be exciting

ummm... this is cruel but... i'm willing to see that :clap::clap::clap:

what if theo allows 4 goals on habs 6 first shots? hahahaha... :rolleyes:

um, if the Habs know Theo's weak spots....might one assume that the Avs know Abby's weak spots as well? I think it will be a high scoring affair...on both ends. Avs coming off a strong performance yesterday, Habs coming off a weak on on Wednesday, I think the outcome is up in the air. The only thing is the habs have more rest and are at home.

um, if the Habs know Theo's weak spots....might one assume that the Avs know Abby's weak spots as well? I think it will be a high scoring affair...on both ends. Avs coming off a strong performance yesterday, Habs coming off a weak on on Wednesday, I think the outcome is up in the air. The only thing is the habs have more rest and are at home.

Could end up being the complete opposite, both teams playing for their respective goalies and turning it into a tight 2-1 game or something.

I hope not. I want to see the Habs score a ton of goals. I want to see Begin whisper to Theo after a stoppage "So, do you and Patrice still like to hang out in Paris?"

if quenneville doesnt make him play... then i wonder what he is doing behind the bench???

i mean... this is like an automatism, esp. for goalie, to make him play against his previous team...

Because Budaj is great as well and still needs to be rewarded for his great game against Toronto. However Theo needs a reward for last nights game so might as well.

Theo is starting anyway so it's a moot point. Kinda funny to see the hatred here, god forbid Habs fans would move on with themselves.

Theo is starting anyway so it's a moot point. Kinda funny to see the hatred here, god forbid Habs fans would move on with themselves.

No hatred on my part. I just dont want to see a goalie we traded away get a shutout on us for a change... Roy, Thibault, Hackett... they all won against us after we traded them away. We've lost Vokoun on waivers and he turned into a star in Nashville. At least Garon isnt so hot in LA, and if we beat Theodore I'll feel a little better...

Can I get a free pass? I never like Theo... lol. S'all about Hackett and Andy Moog.

kinda scary having theodore come back actually, when he wants to be, he can be the best! and he's gotta be pissed about all that happeend last yr

actually, they should put huet in against him, kinda like the guy who beat you for your job you get another shot at, but carbo probably doesnt want that to happen cause he knows who will come out on top

Can I get a free pass? I never like Theo... lol. S'all about Hackett and Andy Moog.

I liked Moog when he was with us (though hated him for all the series he played against us when in Boston).

Never liked Hackett. Crazy nutcase who choked every big game and boasted to be #1 when only Theo could win games. He cost us a playoff spot in 2002 when he stunk the place down the stretch.

Am I the only one who is very nervous about Saturdays game? Theo played a great game tonight against the Sens. I think we will see shades of the old Theo on saturday. Hope im wrong though. And I hope the boys remember to shoot high! Theo was always great at taking away the bottom of the net.

I am nervous too. But I always am. gotta love all those points :D

Don't forget about Aebischer. Most of the time players want revenge for personal reasons. Especially if their heart is broken. On one side you have Theodore who idolized Montreal. Theodore wants to show you, me, Bob Gainey and all the hockey universe that trading him was a BIG MISTAKE.

In all of this Abby seems to be getting lost. After all, he was undisputed in Denver. Now he has to play second fiddle to Huet or beat out Huet. He also has to (or has had to) worry about packing his bags in a trade.

Who did this too him? Lacroix and his old team. Aebischer wants to show Denver that Theodore wasn't the answer. HE WAS!

It all dpends on who kicks butt more. Go :hlogo: Go