Game Thread | Avalanche vs. Canadiens | 10/21/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what a great Saturday's game!

2nd line waking up, 1st line keeps going, 3rd line too, 4th line had good energy, PP probably top 5 in the league by now...

... then in the locker-room Carbo will tell the guys: We allowed 5 goals, we'll need to work tightening up our defense! :P (jk)

Good win for Abby, must had felt good. Theo could hardly have done worse. Lots of goals he allowed were like last year. Puck just seems to go through him. Seems that the smaller equipment completely ruined his game.

Latendresse Development Watch: he's getting more confident and involved with each passing game. If he keeps the same progress pace, by Christmas he should be starting to do some noise.

Wow, what a great Saturday's game!

Good win for Abby, must had felt good. Theo could hardly have done worse. Lots of goals he allowed were like last year. Puck just seems to go through him. Seems that the smaller equipment completely ruined his game.

Is it the equipment? Or is it the crackdown on blow before the game?

Who gets the bounty for the winning goal?

Higgins got the winner

And I was so depressed after the 1st period.

:P

Me too. Didn't feel like staying up 'till 4 in the morning to see the Habs get smoked. Right now I'm kinda sorta glad I didn't go to bed. B)

Man, whatta game. I don't think I've ever seen anything like this. More plot twists and turns than a David Lynch movie, more action than a Sergio Leone western. :blink:

Murray with the shot block

Really nice to see that when yuo're up by three. :clap:

... then in the locker-room Carbo will tell the guys: We allowed 5 goals, we'll need to work tightening up our defense!
Quoted for truth.

good thing good ol rivet got one in...cause he looked bad tonight

glad to see ryder doing what he does best...

niinimaa playing good getting comfertable...just wish he would shoot more often...is wristshot seems weak though compared to souray's laser beam....DAMN when is souray gonna get the hat trick!! 1i was sure he was going to get it tonight!!!! well im sure if he continues this way ill be bound to get one soon!

Whenever Spider-Man NL wants to let me do one. He's been around longer and I feel he has priority over me. Doesn't feel right to come in and butt in and do game threads when he's been doing it for a long time.

Whenever Spider-Man NL wants to let me do one. He's been around longer and I feel he has priority over me. Doesn't feel right to come in and butt in and do game threads when he's been doing it for a long time.

yep he's syndicated now lol

yep he's syndicated now lol

i THINK YOU MEAN SENIORITY.

Anyways brothers!!!!!!

I'm in Nashville and went to watch the game at a bar. The only one ............watching a little T.V by the service bar.Everyone else was giving me a hard time because they were watching georgia tech or the world series.I wanted to go home after the first period. Good old Theo came alive though. No lead is a good lead with that dude. Glad we won and glad he's gone.

Haven't read the thread but just want to add one thing. I am so happy for Rivet. His goal and celebration,let alone the smile he had, was the bomb. Screw anyone that dogs that guy. He may not be the best defenseman in the world but he gives everything he has every night and I hope he retires a habs.

Anyone who starts a bash Rivet thread I will Burn, and when I get kicked off I will create a new name and burn again.

Rivet rules !!!!!!!!!!

P.S

I love that the second line got going....but I'm sorry. Kovalev and Sammy? What is up with the smug european attitude. You scored!!!!! raise your arms!!!!!! be happy!!!!!! SMILE for Fu*K SAKES. Just the look on their faces bring me down.

I need Tiger Williams riding his hockey stick down center ice........In a HAbs Jersey....of course.

Just kidding....I'm just a sucker for any habs player that has soul. Rivet does.

i THINK YOU MEAN SENIORITY.

Anyways brothers!!!!!!

I'm in Nashville and went to watch the game at a bar. The only one ............watching a little T.V by the service bar.Everyone else was giving me a hard time because they were watching georgia tech or the world series.I wanted to go home after the first period. Good old Theo came alive though. No lead is a good lead with that dude. Glad we won and glad he's gone.

Haven't read the thread but just want to add one thing. I am so happy for Rivet. His goal and celebration,let alone the smile he had, was the bomb. Screw anyone that dogs that guy. He may not be the best defenseman in the world but he gives everything he has every night and I hope he retires a habs.

Anyone who starts a bash Rivet thread I will Burn, and when I get kicked off I will create a new name and burn again.

Rivet rules !!!!!!!!!!

P.S

I love that the second line got going....but I'm sorry. Kovalev and Sammy? What is up with the smug european attitude. You scored!!!!! raise your arms!!!!!! be happy!!!!!! SMILE for Fu*K SAKES. Just the look on their faces bring me down.

I need Tiger Williams riding his hockey stick down center ice........In a HAbs Jersey....of course.

Just kidding....I'm just a sucker for any habs player that has soul. Rivet does.

exept for ovechkin..the russians are raised to be always serious...more intimadating lol

no you get syndicated when you have seniority

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

NICE HABS WIN

I was at the Leaf game tonight, so happy they lost. I kept checking the out of town scoreboard, and was terribly sad to see the score at 3-0 and then 4-2. But hell, our boys kept fighitng and we win! And on top of that, the LEAFS LOSE!

It felt great to be the only "Rangers fan" in my section as I jumped and screamed for joy on all the goals, especially Shannahan's winner.

NICE HABS WIN

I was at the Leaf game tonight, so happy they lost. I kept checking the out of town scoreboard, and was terribly sad to see the score at 3-0 and then 4-2. But hell, our boys kept fighitng and we win! And on top of that, the LEAFS LOSE!

It felt great to be the only "Rangers fan" in my section as I jumped and screamed for joy on all the goals, especially Shannahan's winner.

lol that ought a teach em!!they have poor choice in SO...they should go with theyre young ones..

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

NICE HABS WIN

I love our habs team this year . Of course there is always room for improvement , but I don't know about Sammy. Whether he scores 50 goals or not he just doesn't seem to fit in a Habs uniform. Geez..I wish we got Shanny!!!!

Aw well we're still better then the rangers.

lol that ought a teach em!!they have poor choice in SO...they should go with theyre young ones..

Next habs shoot-out we need to let Rivet go!!!!!!!!!!