ok i got this all wrong

habs_in_the_blood

If a player is on the ice for an even strength goal... they recieve a plus.

Also, from what I understand... if a Short Handed goal is scored, the players on the ice killing the penalty will recieve a +. Meanwhile, if you're on the power player, and a SH goal is scored against you, everyone on the ice recieves a minus.

Hope that helps, anyone can correct me if I'm wrong.

If a player is on the ice for an even strength goal... they recieve a plus.

Also, from what I understand... if a Short Handed goal is scored, the players on the ice killing the penalty will recieve a +. Meanwhile, if you're on the power player, and a SH goal is scored against you, everyone on the ice recieves a minus.

Hope that helps, anyone can correct me if I'm wrong.

I never thought it was that complicated. If you are on the ice when your team scores you get a plus. If your on the ice when a goal is scored against you, you get a minus. I don't think shoethanded or powerplays etc....has anything to do with it.

I never thought it was that complicated. If you are on the ice when your team scores you get a plus. If your on the ice when a goal is scored against you, you get a minus. I don't think shoethanded or powerplays etc....has anything to do with it.

nope.

A player receives a plus for being on the ice when an EV and SH goal is scored.

A player receives a minus for being on the ice when an EV or SH goal is scored against.

I never knew that it didnt count on the powerplay!!!, dammit, thats why my fantasy teams werent doing anything for plus- minus