Hitchcock fired

Peter Puck

w0w0rz

Clarke wasnt fired though, he resigned, which is what stumps me. Snyder was shocked he resigned, and wasnt even considering firing him. It's not Hitchcocks fault all his players are huge and are way to slow. Clarke is the one who singed them all. :rolleyes:

Kudos for Clarke for finally doing something respectable at 1 point in his career. :lol:

Now everyone make room for Quinn

I bet Quinn is really bummed right now. Quinn basically would have been the next coached hired by a NHL team, and now he has Hitchcock competing with him.

btw: Hitchcock never won anything. I cant be the only one who saw Hulls foot fully in the crease for that winning goal. The Cup was handed to Dallas. :puke:

Edited by Sir_Boagalott

w0w0rz

btw: Hitchcock never won anything. I cant be the only one who saw Hulls foot fully in the crease for that winning goal. The Cup was handed to Dallas. :puke:

Come on... obviously that goal shouldn't have counted but Dallas was up 3 games to 2 and probably would have won anyway, they were clearly the superior team in that series.

Clarke resigned too.

:o

now I can take the Flyers off of my despised teams list.

that leaves only the devils and the red wings. the red wings will take themselves off of the list if they get to lose out in the early play-offs in a couple more years... the devils... nah... not likely ever...

:king: :hlogo: :king: