Buffalos undefeated streak to end tomorrow.

johnnyhasbeen

It is now official, Monday nights loss against Montreal will be Buffalo's first of the season. Buffalo, who started the season 8-0-0 will now face the mighty Canadians in a desperate attempt to keep the streak alive. Montreal, who is coming off a tremendous third period in which they scored 5 goals against Colorado will roll over this team. In the last match-up between these clubs, Buffalo squeezed out a shootout win after tieing the game in desperation of the final minutes. They are expected to have no such luck this time, as Montreal's high scoring team will have an unsurmountable lead going into the third period. :clap::lol::clap::D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is now official, Monday nights loss against Montreal will be Buffalo's first of the season. Buffalo, who started the season 8-0-0 will now face the mighty Canadians in a desperate attempt to keep the streak alive. Montreal, who is coming off a tremendous third period in which they scored 5 goals against Colorado will roll over this team. In the last match-up between these clubs, Buffalo squeezed out a shootout win after tieing the game in desperation of the final minutes. They are expected to have no such luck this time, as Montreal's high scoring team will have an unsurmountable lead going into the third period. :clap::lol::clap::D

I really hope you have a crystal ball at home!!! :lol:

I had a DREAM. And it was the same prediction. Habs will end Buffalo's unbeaten streak. To date, the Habs are the ones who came the closest to beating them. And tomorrow I think the Habs will want vengence for the one that got away!

Habs 6 Sabres 4 Empty net goal.

I had a DREAM. And it was the same prediction. Habs will end Buffalo's unbeaten streak. To date, the Habs are the ones who came the closest to beating them. And tomorrow I think the Habs will want vengence for the one that got away!

Habs 6 Sabres 4 Empty net goal.

yeah well i had a dream that i was having sex with carmen Elektra........ :P

yeah well i had a dream that i was having sex with carmen Elektra........ :P

Who hasn't? The difference is that my dream has a chance of coming true, Whereas nothing will be coming of your dream! :lol:

Edited by Bacchus

YEAH! :clap:

Who hasn't? The difference is that my dream has a chance of coming true, Whereas nothing will be coming of your dream! :lol:

I can still dream that it will happrn :rolleyes:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=181634&hubname=nhl

if you take a trip to http://www.hfboards.com you can see that the leaf fans are not happy at all about Janne's comments. lol Neither are the posters on TSN at the bottom of the page.

I just hope that what he said doesn't motivate the Sabres....

Edited by habsfan88

Of course thats going to motivate the Sabres. What an absolutley stupid thing to say, even if he believes it.

Buffalo is the best team in hockey and with the way Montreal is playing right now, they'll be lucky to be in the game after the 1st period and lucky to not get blown out of the building.

However Buffalo has to lose at some point and Monday is as good a night as any.

Montreal's forwards proved that they could skate with the Sabres. Unfortunatley it was Rivet and Souray that were smoked for the two most important goals of that first game. With Dandenault out, that makes it even worse.

Its going to be a very long night if Montreal doesn't skate, takes too many penalties and if Rivet and Souray see too much ice, especially together.

"The Sabres are playing well right now," Niinimaa told reporters at Sunday's practice. "But they are going to lose a game, and it's going to be on Monday."

Big words, I'm hoping they and Niinimaa especially back it up

on the other side, janne could motivate the other habs by saying that... like if we can win over the sabres : the BEST nhl team at this moment, then we'll gain confidence and keep on this way!

also, it's also a revenge time, coz WE deserved the win of the first game... this is time to beat them~

u guys r not bored to always read players saying *they r a good team... lots of good players like this guy and that guy... we gotta work hard and avoid to be in the penalty box***

if there's a problem with what he said, i'm SURE that koivu will tell him about that and he wont do it again... for the moment, he said it out... then we gotta deal with it!

Meh... its just him showing confidence in the team.. Im not worried about it. The Sabres are a classy club and wont take it personally.

:hlogo: