Game Thread | Sabres vs. Canadiens | 10/23/06

Spider-Man NL

Steve Begin replacing Bonk and Lapiere is replacing Begin on the Fourth line according to RDS,and rest of the line-up stays same.

That's gonna screw the special units... Plex back on the PP with Johnson and Kovalev? Wonder how that works...

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are these people at Cogeco and Center Ice idiots....they list teh game starting at 7:30....I'm gonna be so pissed if this doesn't turn on soon.

you're getting the game on center ice? i thought you need versus? i couldn't set my dvr to record the game because i have dish network which has a contract dispute with versus. if its on center ice im ditching work right to go watch the game right now!

you're getting the game on center ice? i thought you need versus? i couldn't set my dvr to record the game because i have dish network which has a contract dispute with versus. if its on center ice im ditching work right to go watch the game right now!

It should be....i'm in Kingston though...and they often pick up the RDS feed if they can't get another one.

MAybe that Versus stuff has something to do with the 30 minute delay.

I was just complaining about it to them.....I'll let you know what happens here in 11 minutes

Habs playing their best game of the year..dominating ..and Huet- the pylon- lets a floater in. OUUUUUCH! Habs are not going to get gifts like that. Huet is showing his true colors at the worst times.

I do not having a good feeling about Huet this year. Last year I thought he played well, but had a lot of luck on his side. Was definitely riding a streak. I was shocked they signed him for as much as they did.

So far this year, he has looked like the one year wonder I was afraid he was. That goal was brutal, but the fact is, he is always down on his knees this year.

I sure hope I am wrong about him, but I have a feeling Abbey will be our main goaltender before the middle of the season. :(

I really think we should be looking to trade Huet as soon as possible.

No point. There are not many interested and he is a capable backup, if nothing else.

Let's hope Abby plays well. Maybe Huet will find his form eventually...