Spider-Man NL

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ana1.png

anaA.png

MONTREAL 0 - 1 BUFFALO

1.Huet | C- | Despite a great save in the dying minutes of the period, letting that flop of a goal go by was just awful. Huet should have stopped that. :puke:

2.Rivet | B- | One sloppy giveaway, but asside from that, pretty solid play from Craig in the 1st.

3.Markov | B- | He seems sharp/quick tonight, no mental mistakes and some quick reflexes.

4.Higgins | A | Giving Higgins 'A's is turning into a habsit. Just watch the guy; i don't think i need to explain myself here.

5.Bonk | B+ | What back pain? Sure as heck didn't show in the first. Bonk continues to impress. Still a lot more he could do, but he's certainly packing more of an offensive punch than last year. He's quicker, he's challenging the defense, making plays, etc.

6.Samsonov | B | Solid play from Sammy led to a few excellent plays in conjunction with Kovalev, and a few scoring chances as well. If they keep it up, i predict 1 or 2 goals by line #2 in the second period.

7.Niinimaa | C+ | Average play. If he's going to make bold predictions, he better step up his game to match them... I hope he does.

PK Unit | A | 100% so far, but then again only one penalty to kill.

PP Unit(s) | C+ | Only one power play, not much to judge, but it was rather weak, mostly due to the excellent work by the Buffalo defenders during that penalty.

Summary: Habs dominated that period in my view. The first 10 minutes were spent almost exclusively in the Buffalo zone. Great effort right off the bat by Montreal. They had great chances but weren't able to score on any, while Buffalo had weak shots but got in a lucky goal. How incredibly frustrating.

the reason though was that he went down early. It was not that high a shot and would have been in his chest area normally.

Seems to be Huet's main issue this year. Abby has rebound control issues, Huet is down too often and too early (confidence?).

I am sure it is being worked on however.

Can anyone update me with the score? WHy sister's using the TV to watch Prison Break. :puke:

Huet again weak on the glove side.

2-0

nevermind, thanks..