Call Up From Hamilton : Maxim Lapierre!

bebehabs

http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/215604.html

this is due to Bonk having spasms on his back...

maxim lapierre will be on 4th line with tender and murray, bégin will get on the 3rd line, replacing bonk

note : they will take the decision (bonk) after the warming period...

Edited by bebehabs

I do not have high hopes on Lapierre. Maybe the day Bégin get hurts he will be a replacement solution without the leadership. But with both Bégin and Lapierre at center i say we are in a risky place. Remember last year Lapierre was awful on the ice, nervous out of place.

Maybe he gained confidence, hope so...

I saw Lapierre playing for Hamilton in the 5-4 loss against the Marlies last Friday. The guy was all over the place, he had a great game. I'd love to see him come out with that attitude tonight, making the big hits, and getting some scoring chances as well.

But, if Bonk is good to go, that's more than fine by me as well :D.

I saw Lapierre playing for Hamilton in the 5-4 loss against the Marlies last Friday. The guy was all over the place, he had a great game. I'd love to see him come out with that attitude tonight, making the big hits, and getting some scoring chances as well.

But, if Bonk is good to go, that's more than fine by me as well :D.

Yes, I was watching that game also. Hopefully he can bring the same work ethic tonight if he plays. I really am looking forward to him making the team one day, though.

Crossing my fingers... Please let Bonk be well enough to play tonight.

BTW ... That will make a really inexperienced fourth line. Murray and his 60 career games will be the vet.

Good for Lapierre.

But why didn't they bring up a more speedy player when it's the Sabres that will be on the other side of the rink?

Or why not try Chipchura?

Lapierre is a speedy player. More speed than Chipper. And more seasoned too, that's why he got the call up. We discussed that when Downey went down and Lapierre was the obvious 1st guy in line.

Maxim Lapierre sent down to Hamilton this morning (tuesday, october 24th)

go back and work hard Max!!!

Maxim Lapierre sent down to Hamilton this morning (tuesday, october 24th)

go back and work hard Max!!!

being in the nhl for one day probably doubled his netx paycheck :lol: