Habsworld merchandise?

Here's a thought, Habsworld merchandise! Hats, shirts, stickers, etc. I know I'd buy something, and I think quite a few members here would too. Even if the merch was only offered occasionally I think it would work out and help generate some money for the site. Has this been considered before? Are there potential legal ramifications? Is this just a dumbass idea?

Here's a thought, Habsworld merchandise! Hats, shirts, stickers, etc. I know I'd buy something, and I think quite a few members here would too. Even if the merch was only offered occasionally I think it would work out and help generate some money for the site. Has this been considered before? Are there potential legal ramifications? Is this just a dumbass idea?

Id go for a hat for sure !!

i think the idea was submit b4 (i remember that i read sumthing like that) and i think it was rejected by the adm.

not sure

Yeah thats a great idea, I would buy a t-shirt, or a hat.....altough i dont think that would take the place of my fav Pheonic Coyotes hat ^_^

Did I hear mutiny? hehe

Well, never thought there would be that much interest for HW related-stuff. It could be a nice way to support this project and help us not having to show dull advertisements on the website. We'll see. Thanks for bringing this idea !

how legally safe is that logo you have as your av?

That's a good question. I guess it could become an issue when we'll get more popular than the Habs website ;)

Would be great if we had our very own logo though. I'd see something with an Earth image and maybe the word "Habs" or "HabsWorld".

That's a good question. I guess it could become an issue when we'll get more popular than the Habs website ;)

Would be great if we had our very own logo though. I'd see something with an Earth image and maybe the word "Habs" or "HabsWorld".

No the logo that you have as your avatar is amazing.

Yeah than you take this really hot chick to your home, you're all into it. You're almost there, and very ready for it. She takes of your pants.

Then she see's your a Habs fan and she takes of, leaving you there (totally fired up) cuz she likes Leafs. You found out in time, cuz a Leafs Girl is not allright. But she leaves you with all your needs ;)

haha sry, i really gotta go to bed ;)

Yeah than you take this really hot chick to your home, you're all into it. You're almost there, and very ready for it. She takes of your pants.

Then she see's your a Habs fan and she takes of, leaving you there (totally fired up) cuz she likes Leafs. You found out in time, cuz a Leafs Girl is not allright. But she leaves you with all your needs ;)

haha sry, i really gotta go to bed ;)

I don't know about you, but the first question I ask anyone, ever, is if they are a Habs fan or not. They won't need to see my Habsworld.net boxers (or thong *cough*)to figure it out.

Well in that way im very privileged. I can ask them and then they say: WHAT???

I think most of the girls here are not interested in hockey, and the NHL. And dont know the Habs or the Leafs. I think i have a mission here..

I see thousands of Habs fans that don't even know it yet. Go forth Dutch, go forth and show them the way...

...with your new habsworld.net mug! (Full circle)

I see thousands of Habs fans that don't even know it yet. Go forth Dutch, go forth and show them the way...

...with your new habsworld.net mug! (Full circle)

Yeah like they say in church: Go home and multiply (well in other words, but thats were it comes down to :D)

Yeah i really want that mug, and maybe a cap or shirt. Would be cool (but probably expensive again to get it all over here)

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

This would all be a great idea, a sweater or a t-shirt, with some funny phrase linking to the habs

or a pic of some legend on the habs, and some intense qoute ^_^