Game Thread | Habs vs. Bruins | 10/26/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim Thomas is playing for Boston, so i think we have a much better chance, my liking of Hannu has nothing to do with that thought ^_^ JK Toivonen rocks

I love the options we have and what Carbo is creating. Picture being the Boston coach. You have to cover the first line with your 1st line. Power on Power. Then you have to cover the dangerous Kovalev with your checking line. Then you put out your second line and Bonk is there to shut the door. Now we come out with our fourth and Samsonov will have a HAY DAY. Bruins can't defend against these lines.

Thomas is going to see a lot of pucks!!!!!

Carbo! Carbo! He's our MAN!!!

I love the options we have and what Carbo is creating. Picture being the Boston coach. You have to cover the first line with your 1st line. Power on Power. Then you have to cover the dangerous Kovalev with your checking line. Then you put out your second line and Bonk is there to shut the door. Now we come out with our fourth and Samsonov will have a HAY DAY. Bruins can't defend against these lines.

Thomas is going to see a lot of pucks!!!!!

Carbo! Carbo! He's our MAN!!!

I really hope you are correct.

I really hope you are correct.

i am not going to say that the habs are going to win (cause some people pointed out that we always think the habs are going to win) so all i am going to say is..its going to be a very interesting story to see the lines how they are going to react now...may the habs win

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

Pleks should be the one moved down, since he is supposed to be the playmaker and isnt doing much (for now).

I disagree with you there, I think Samsonov is supposed to be the playmaker, and he holds on to the puck way too long. Pleks is working his tail off, Samsanov is not, which is why he is being demoted I'm sure. I don't think it will last too many games. However I do think that Zhogs should be moved up...if you base it on play this year. He has been better than expected.

i am not going to say that the habs are going to win (cause some people pointed out that we always think the habs are going to win) so all i am going to say is..its going to be a very interesting story to see the lines how they are going to react now...may the habs win

Considering we are playing the Bruins and Huet didn't play well against Buffalo I think/hope he will see this as a game where he really has something to prove and needs to win therefore........

Canadiens 5 Bruins 3

Samsanov held off the scoresheet, but Lats gets his first assist

Habs will win tonight with Huet getting shut-out and scoring from all four Habs line.Latendresse will get his first goal and Sammy will score goal playing with fourth line,Ryder,Higgins and Johnson will get other goals.

Habs will win tonight with Huet getting shut-out and scoring from all four Habs line.Latendresse will get his first goal and Sammy will score goal playing with fourth line,Ryder,Higgins and Johnson will get other goals.

Please be realistic..............

Nothing better than a game against the Bruins to lift my spirits. It's a sure win :D Higgins with da hattrick and Huet with da win. :hlogo: