How to contact a member of the Habs

Drivefor25

I was wondering if anybody new a sure fire way to get in contact with any member of the habs team. The reason for this is very simple. My nephew / godson is being baptized on November 5 and we as a family not only want him to be christened into the irsih catholic church but also as a habs fan.

We are trying to get a mini stick autographed as well as a kids jersey signed by the entire team so we can give it to my nephew. I am not expecting the team to privde the stick or jersey all that will be supplied at our expense I just really want this to happen as it would mean so much to us as die hard habs fans.

Any ideas or info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks fellow die hards.

P.s. If this post isn't in the right section please keep it open if possible and move it over to where it would be best suited.

Well, if we're talking ex-Habs, then I can give you a pretty legit number for Theodore. He's usually there.

Uh... what was it again? Hang on, let me check... oh yes, it's a bit blurry.. I'll take a look... looks like a......

there you go

Two words: military school. :D

Yep, I went to Military College and I stayed a habs fan :D. Even through the crap years,

GHG

:hlogo: