AK 47

habs_in_the_blood

First of all... i know Latendresse as yet to play enough games to judge him.

But seriously i am all for Latendresse playing on the second line with the likes of Kovalev, Plekanec,but is it just me or does he look slow on the ice? I was anxious to see the stuff he was going to do yesterday...but he left me with a bad taste in my mouth, where is this kid getting all the media hipped up? i mean i know preseason and actual season are two different things but still, i rather see him give 110% during the season compared to what he did during the preseason, most of the time he looks lost more then anything, what bring me to say, we are lacking some offence on the seconde line...wouldnt it be time to see what Kostitsyn as to offer? i for one was hoping that he would make the cut rather then Latendresse...altough i woulndt mind keeping Latendresse..but something as to give...quebecois or not! this is no Charity league

Sorry for the Latendresse supporters i aim not to make a fight...just giving my opinion

Well, not everybody can make the team at once.

Kostityn will get his chance.

Speaking of Latendresse, in this morning's Journal de Montréal, Predators forward Alexander Radulov was quoted as saying that he didn't understand why Latendresse was with the Habs this year because when he was playing against him in the Q, they (him and his Remparts teammates) didn't even notice Latendresse.

Well, not everybody can make the team at once.

Kostityn will get his chance.

Speaking of Latendresse, in this morning's Journal de Montréal, Predators forward Alexander Radulov was quoted as saying that he didn't understand why Latendresse was with the Habs this year because when he was playing against him in the Q, they (him and his Remparts teammates) didn't even notice Latendresse.

That's funny considering Gui scored 2 goals in 3 games against the Remparts last year. Radulov has quite the big mouth for someone who's played one or two NHL games.

That's funny considering Gui scored 2 goals in 3 games against the Remparts last year. Radulov has quite the big mouth for someone who's played one or two NHL games.

doesent Radulov have a goal?

doesent Radulov have a goal?

He's also 2 years older, and has been playing on the Mem Cup winner last year. Besides, the Remparts are rivals to all the eastmost teams: Chicoutimi, Rimouski, Moncton, Baie-Comeau, etc... They have little attention left for any team west of Q.C.

AK will get his chance for sure, a few people would have wanted him to make the team over Gui. That said I believe he is nursing an injury and you can count on him being recalled when he is healthy and there is an injury to one of the Canadiens offensive forwards.

AK will get his chance for sure, a few people would have wanted him to make the team over Gui. That said I believe he is nursing an injury and you can count on him being recalled when he is healthy and there is an injury to one of the Canadiens offensive forwards.

yeah well right now i do not wish any of the players to get injured...the chemestry seems to be setting in...for the most part...

First of all... i know Latendresse as yet to play enough games to judge him.

But seriously i am all for Latendresse playing on the second line with the likes of Kovalev, Plekanec,but is it just me or does he look slow on the ice? I was anxious to see the stuff he was going to do yesterday...but he left me with a bad taste in my mouth, where is this kid getting all the media hipped up? i mean i know preseason and actual season are two different things but still, i rather see him give 110% during the season compared to what he did during the preseason, most of the time he looks lost more then anything, what bring me to say, we are lacking some offence on the seconde line...wouldnt it be time to see what Kostitsyn as to offer? i for one was hoping that he would make the cut rather then Latendresse...altough i woulndt mind keeping Latendresse..but something as to give...quebecois or not! this is no Charity league

Sorry for the Latendresse supporters i aim not to make a fight...just giving my opinion

As always, I'm looking forward to seeing him on the team. He'll add some nice possibilities.

Go :hlogo: Go!

AK 47? Whose that?

AK 47 is Alex Kovalev, so far as I understand but this topic is about another AK - Andrei Kostitsyn

Edited by shortcat1

Kovalev is AK-27, A. Kostitsyn is AK-46. ;)

By the way, who's that in your avi?

Something to do with James Bond and goldfinger I'm betting.

AK 46 will be up soon I'm sure. But isn't he still injured and/or not producing for the dogs? Don't know whats going on with him but he should be dominating so I am guessing he is injured.

Something to do with James Bond and goldfinger I'm betting.

AK 46 will be up soon I'm sure. But isn't he still injured and/or not producing for the dogs? Don't know whats going on with him but he should be dominating so I am guessing he is injured.

Haha yeah, after reading some more threads I've come to that conclusion as well.

I'm 99.999% certain that Kostitsyn is either injured or nursing an injury.

And Kostitsyn should be in the NHL ad Latendresse should be in the QMJHL. Shame on Gainey and his crew for folding to the french media pressure.

That's a BS accusation if I ever saw one... But I guess some people will blame anything and everything on the French medias.

The shame is on YOU Iron Lung.

Kovalev is AK-27, A. Kostitsyn is AK-46. ;)

By the way, who's that in your avi?

I forget her name but she's the Russian embassy typist in From Russia With Love (Daniela Bianchi).

http://www.allmovie.com/cg/avg.dll?p=avg&sql=2:6063~T1

She'll be 64 years old now... won't look like that, I bet.

Edited by shortcat1

anyone seen the movie "from russia with love bone?" starring Bubbles and Ricky

Nope... and I'm not really interested... B) B) B)