Seperate french-only sub-forum?

just dont use that babelfish thingy...it's hardly readable. thanx

yeah i noticed that last year in German, when my teacher gave me a 50% on my essay cause she said

"it just doesnt make sence"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please dont think that franco r not going to be active in the english habs section!!! come on, i'm sure we'll be as active as we used to! wont change my habbits coz there's a new sub-forum in french!

for example, i dunt think we r going to start a game thread in french just bcoz there's a french section´

:)

i dunno I'm just staying out of it the only way I could communicate in french would be through a translator and like mark and komi said some of those are goofy. Even though the one I use is pretty good.

What would be cool to see, but if they even create it its probably $$$$ would be that lets say I'm a francophone. I'm not good at english, set the site to french type in the forum french. It shows up french on the screen me but for an english speak it shows up as english and so on. that would be cool but I bet if any system like that exists its expensive.

i dunno I'm just staying out of it the only way I could communicate in french would be through a translator and like mark and komi said some of those are goofy. Even though the one I use is pretty good.

I like those translators when I want to translate common expression.

baby sitting: s'asseoir sur un bebe...it doesn't make sense...sitting on a baby

another oe I love is: CIEL ma femme. used mostly in cartoons and comedies when a man gets cought cheating by his wife!! it trasnlate to: SKY, MY WIFE !!