Game Thread | Maple Leafs vs. Habs | 10/28/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latendresse is holding his own... that's good.

Go :hlogo: Go!

It's fascinating... and frustrating... to see how many passes or shots by the Canadiens, that will often attain their target are hitting legs, skates, stick handles... etc.

It's fascinating... and frustrating... to see how many passes or shots by the Canadiens, that will often attain their target are hitting legs, skates, stick handles... etc.

Yeah, if they're gonna shoot it right at the opposing player, the least they can do is injure him!

Greg Millen just said it's okay to high stick a guy if it's on a follow-through.

And I though Harry Neale was incompetent.

HAHAHAHA!

I didn't know that was a rule... however... you can punch a guy if you say you're really really sorry afterwards...

almost a goal.. no luck

Usually I would be the first person to say that we're not out of it. Last Saturday when we were down 3-0 to Colorado I didn't think we were out of the game. Tonight, I can say with complete confidence that there is no way in hell we're winning this one.

That was close...

Just an idea that the only reason Toronto is winning... keep in mind that Montreal has two goals on around 10 shots while Toronto has four on about 30.

If Montreal can pick it up in the 3rd they stand a really good shot at pulling this out of the fire.

He looked that way to me. He was kneeling down in front of Aebischer on the third goal. Maybe he's feeling the same pressure that Kovalev and Samsonov are feeling to get the second line going. Maybe he's realizing he's not yet a second line player. At least he's got 40 minutes to put it together again.

Thank you for your point of view ;).

I am today on both sides, because I support Pleky & Kabby together ;):( ...

Yeah, if they're gonna shoot it right at the opposing player, the least they can do is injure him!

wow.... how old are you?

Conroy was originally drafted by Montreal way back when...

ATL 3 - BUF 2 (after 2)

I remember him when he played with the blues, he's realible good player.

He was the secret to Iginla's success in Calgary, I think he's the setup man we need.

Edited by zumpano21