Game Thread | Senators vs. Habs | 10/31/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yepppp aebi will defend the habs' net!!

esp. coz he had success last year against ottawa :D

their PP sux but it's not a reason for us to be in the penalty box!

GOTTA AVOID IT!!!

ARE YOU READYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???

i am, and i hope that our habs r going to be ready toooooo :hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

hope this will motivate the guys... :lol:

habbouncecs8.gif

haha come on now its a cartoon

Anyways, this is going to be a tough game. However, we can do it. Everyones gotta be on their game.

Im expecting a good special teams effort out of Johnson and Bonk tomorrow night (were going to need it), as well as the first line chipping in for a couple of PP markers. The difference will be be whether the Samsonov-Kovalev-Perezhogin line can carry over that offence from last game....which I'm guessing yes. As for Abby, I'm very glad that he is between the pipes for us. He could have done nothing better against the Maple Leafs, and was probably the biggest reason why the Canadiens didn't get blown out of the water Saturday night. We cannot afford to lose this game, in order to keep pace with the Leafs :unsure: How they beat Atlanta last night....boggles me? But we have to go stride for stride with them until their fluke start stops. PS: I love how TSN hypes thomas kaberle after his first big game in several years....What a bunch of joke shows. (for those of you who dont get sarcasm..that was it to the extreme)

I am curious about the russian line tonight.

If i was playing against Kovy at center as soon as i would see him near the blue line i would put two man on him, knowing that he won't pass or throw the puck in the end of the zone.

But if i understands that and throws the puck to his very speedy wingers, then Ottawa defense will be in serious trouble. The key is speed and puck control.

My other doubt is about the third line, they will play Heatley most of the game and one thing that is good is that they are strong enough to contain them in the middle zone. My doubt is that it was Perezhogin that was bringing the puck in the other zone with his speed and that way keeping the puck control. Latendresse can't do that, it will change the balance of that line in which way ? Dunno. But let's see.

One thing for sure we have to get stronger 5 on five.

I will be dissapointed if we lose. If ABI plays the same way and our lines keep it up, we should definitely win this one. Maple Leafs dont make excuses as they beat the 2nd best team last night so we should do the same against a lesser opponent.

Expect a big night from Higgins. I have a feeling he'll pop 2 tonight.

I will be dissapointed if we lose. If ABI plays the same way and our lines keep it up, we should definitely win this one. Maple Leafs dont make excuses as they beat the 2nd best team last night so we should do the same against a lesser opponent.

Expect a big night from Higgins. I have a feeling he'll pop 2 tonight.

keep your feelings to yourself you jinxer :P

I'll be at work tonight, but I'm sure the Habs can win in my absence, provided they play with effort the whole game.

I think we're due to embarrass Emery.

GO HABS GO!!!

Lets hope the D tighten up tonight.................I'm tired of watching TSN after our games, and our D making the highlight reel [by getting deked out or blown by and Sens player ;) ]

:hlogo: