Niinimaa? Where art thou?

Nilan25

Niinimaa perfectly SUCKS!At everything.He can't play offense, defence but at least he can do a few things like giveaway the puck to the opponents and being benched but other then that, he's a waste of money.

Niinimaa perfectly SUCKS!At everything.He can't play offense, defence but at least he can do a few things like giveaway the puck to the opponents and being benched but other then that, he's a waste of money.

Yeah, I'm on the annoyed list as far as he goes myself. BUT, he had a good outing last night. Let's hope he does an "about face" soon.

I personally would rather be called wrong and a Canadien player succeed than to be right and that player sink.

Just ask Shortcat1. I blew it on the Perezhogin prediction and I'M SO HAPPY TO BE WRONG :P

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Methinks you're being a bit too harsh. :angry:

Niimina has been playing well for a couple of games. I think his problem was between the ears and hopely the puck hit on the head will place all things back to where they should be. :P

Seriously, he's not that bad. Things could have been worst, imagine if we had the Leaves' D-men :puke:

He was badly needed when Bouillon and Dandenault were injured.

I'm sure Carbo still has a use for him. I trust Bob will make the right decision when the status of our UFA-defensemen will be clearer. Right now, I'm not losing any sleep over Niimina.

Niminaa has played very well on his last 2 outings and has showed what BG was expecting when he traded for the guy. Hopefully there is more to come.

Maybe because now Niinimaa gets to play his natural side rather than having to replace Dandy on his off-side... ?

<_<