Picture War!

Doktor Kosmos

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

richard.jpg

wish I could find a much bigger picture of this. I think its one of the best pictures in all of sport. He looks possesed and in control at the same time. Greatest hockey player ever in my opinion. Nobody will ever do what he did. Simply the greatest.

here's my favorite sports picture: richard had a concussion and came back to score 2 goals and win the stanley cup. it's good to notice that the goalie has a black eye. It shows you how tough hockey was then and it's a true testament on sportsmanship.

MauriceRichard.jpg

Didn't know where else to post this, but someone sent this to me and I found it amusing. And these are the people who blasted the pope for saying that some Muslims resort to violence. :wacko:

1136.jpg

we can't see you image..think you can pm me ??

Haha cool, did you know those two guys on my pic were designers?(famous dutch designrs ;) )

(they made a line for H&M, it looked like WW2 again, so long were the lines for the shop. It looked like the old Grab&Clutch Hockey again :P)

didnt know they were Dutch but suspected as much... seeing as I "tried" to put "Art Deco" on a previous post

although I seem to have seen them on Fashion TV.... You see Darky you're not alone here touching base with our feminine side ;)

here's my favorite sports picture: richard had a concussion and came back to score 2 goals and win the stanley cup. it's good to notice that the goalie has a black eye. It shows you how tough hockey was then and it's a true testament on sportsmanship.

MauriceRichard.jpg

WISH_YOU_WERE_HERE.jpg

Ahh you meant wonders as in Mysteries... or unknown phenomena because when I read world wonders I think of the Seven Wonders etc...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wonders#Natural_wonders

yes as in mysteries....they still dont know how they got the Big heads on that island...i say its aliens man...aliens

spam.gif

Looks like a Monty Python avatar.

GO :hlogo: GO!