Anyone using Firefox?

zumpano21

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im using 2.0. It works great.

:o what's that in Beta?

I'm too use to 7.0 now and all its problems. Firefox just doesn't feel right hard to read for me.

:?- :?-

well firefox maybe 'better' I still go with the 'disease ridden whore' because atleast I know what I get with her. Firefox she's different we're not compatible with everything. She makes things look different.

these page rendering problems you have are odd. An uninstall/reinstall/upgrade to 2.0 should fix all of these problems.

Firefox is a pretty darn good browser. 2.0 has very good memory management.

well I did unistall firefox after just giving up on it because it just didn't look normal. Have gotten used to the blurry 7.0 text now. oh well will try fire fox again though. Other people that have had firefox that I've known haven't had the same problems

did like the feature of firefox where you could just type in the website name and hit enter and it would take you to the website.

Problem was fixed phew

dumped the dirty girl now

Wow, Firefox 2.0 is cool. My laptop crashed a couple of minutes ago, rebooted, and upon firing up Firefox, it came up with a message that Firefox was terminated unexpectedly and would I like to restore the tabs I was using. Voila, all of the tabs returned! That's pretty cool.

Firefox rules....

Works great - far less problems with spyware and bugs than IE. (begone Microsoft.....)

On all our machines at work too!

HabsWorld visitors (past week) Browser Versions:

1. Internet Explorer 69.96%

2. Firefox 25.20%

3. Safari 3.44%

4. Netscape 0.63%

Those poor IE users. I've been Firefox-ing for a long, long time. I won't go back. Save yourselves!