Anyone using Firefox?

zumpano21

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, does anyone here frequent sports.yahoo.com? The site works on my IE and my friend's Avant, but the Yahoo tells me the page can't be found when I'm using Firefox. Any ideas?

Hmm, I use Firefox and I'm over there all the time. I'm not sure what Yahoo uses, maybe check your Flash player? Or it could be Java.

Here's the message I get from Yahoo:

Sorry, the page you requested was not found.

Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo! home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for if you try searching below.

FP, maybe your bookmark is out of date, just click on or else copy and paste the URL below into your address window and press 'go' -- I see it fine with firefox.

http://sports.yahoo.com/

It's the same bookmark I've used since I've had the computer, the exact same as the one you posted. Even if I go to yahoo.com and click the link to Sports I get the message. I have no problems if I type nhl, nfl, etc. after it, but the Sports home itself isn't there. Really weird. Tried deleting my history and cookies, but I don't know if I've tried clearing the cache yet...

This is probably a stupid suggestion but have you just tried going to yahoo.com and clicking on sports?

(If you can't tell, I'm computer stupid. I just want to be helpful. :lol:)

Even if I go to yahoo.com and click the link to Sports I get the message.

Yup, tried that. Tried searching Yahoo Sports on Google and clicking the link. Nothing seems to work.