Game Thread | Montreal vs. Ottawa | 11/13/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny how everyone jumps on the bandwagon once Lats scores a couple goals. :P

:ghg: :ghg: :ghg: :ghg: :ghg:

I am not on the bandwagon yet. That was his first nice goal tonight, and it was all Koivu. No one ever said Lats will never score on the first game. I do like the fact that he was in front of the net. He has played a very strong game tonight, but he needs to show consistency.

I do hope he keeps it up however. :)

Muscle a linesman, no power play at all. In fact they get a make-up call or two just for the insult to McGratton's pride.

But talk back to a ref- double minor.

My personal disgust and Niinimma's awful run of bad pentalties aside, the Habs have a problem this year. We're not reading the refs right.

Muscle a linesman, no power play at all. In fact they get a make-up call or two just for the insult to McGratton's pride.

But talk back to a ref- double minor.

My personal disgust and Niinimma's awful run of bad pentalties aside, the Habs have a problem this year. We're not reading the refs right.

Ron Fournier said its Carbo's fault. He talks to the refs too much... dont know how much is true. Its coming from Ron Ron Ron afterall...