Als are going to winnipeg!

markierung

I really want them to win. I'd hate them to be remembered like the Atlanta Braves. All those amazing years and only one championship to show for it.

Whoopee Doo :rolleyes:

*curses out Burris*

I think the Als are the only other team in the CFL I don't absolutely despise though. Lions, Riders, Eskies...eff 'em all. Especially the Lions, Carl Kidd is a douchebag.

So yeah, no matter what happens, I'll be cheering for Montreal.

Pierre, all playoff games are shown on CBC.

Whoopee Doo :rolleyes:

*curses out Burris*

I think the Als are the only other team in the CFL I don't absolutely despise though. Lions, Riders, Eskies...eff 'em all. Especially the Lions, Carl Kidd is a douchebag.

So yeah, no matter what happens, I'll be cheering for Montreal.

Pierre, all playoff games are shown on CBC.

SWEET!!!!

So that means next year I can watch the playoffs on CBC (its channel 99 on cable there in Seattle)

Geroy is gonna give the Als secondary fits. He can win the Grey Cup all on his own, should be interesting to see how Montreal deals with him. I wouldn't worry about Dickenson, he chokes when the pressures on. Just look at 1999 or 2004. Overrated, he is.

Anywho, put me on the Als bandwagon for the next week or so.

Sorry guys but GO LIONS!!!

hehehehe

there's always a black sheep in the bunch :P ..unfortunately, you may be the only one celebrating next week !!

I havent followed the CFL much this year, but I am bummed that the Als beat the Argos. :(

Personally I think it would have been better for the CFL if the Argos had have made it to the Grey Cup. It would have been a rare chance to get a lot more veiwers especially in the US who would have tuned in just to see Ricky Williams. I guess it just wasnt meant to be though.

I like the CFL over the NFL because I find it more exciting, more action with 3 downs, and I bet more Americans probablly would too if they had a reason to tune in.

Good luck in Cup :D

ugh wish I was in Seattle then I could watch the game on cable! grrrr.

I wish Vs. or somebody would simulcast the game. I mean during hockey playoffs we get to see CBC games on Vs., saw the NHL draft on Vs. and MTV2 does the Juno Awards. ugh!

instead I've got to listen to it on 1040AM on the net.

ugh! There's always next year unless CTV steals the game from CBC like they're going to do for Hockey Night then I'm screwed. No CTV in Seattle.

I still have nightmares of the '99 Grey Cup when Jock Climie was pushed in the end zone and there was no flag. That was for the tying 2-point conversion. Uggh, I can see that play in my mind slow-motion right now. :P

I still have nightmares of the '99 Grey Cup when Jock Climie was pushed in the end zone and there was no flag. That was for the tying 2-point conversion. Uggh, I can see that play in my mind slow-motion right now. :P

The 99 Grey Cup was Calgary and Hamilton, Dickenson played horrible.

You mean the 2000 Grey Cup which was held in Calgary. I was sitting right by the end zone for that play (cheering for the Als) and never saw anything. *shrugs*

The 99 Grey Cup was Calgary and Hamilton, Dickenson played horrible.

You mean the 2000 Grey Cup which was held in Calgary. I was sitting right by the end zone for that play (cheering for the Als) and never saw anything. *shrugs*

Yep. That's the one. You said Dickenson played in the '99 Grey Cup earlier so I assumed that was the Als/Lions one.

And they were showing the replay over and over again - the guy definitely got pushed down. Then he tried to make the catch while lying down but just couldn't.

Ugh Another Als Loss in the big game, you can almost set your clock to it.

I dont have the numbers in front of me, but we really should have kept handing the ball off to Edwards, especially early, the guy never goes down on the first hit, always grinds out a few more yards.

Well, maybe next year :rolleyes:

I don't think many were shocked of the outcome of the game.

our offense sucked all year long. we used to be such a great running team