New Morning show on the Team 990am

MK19

Hello MTL Canadiens fans, my name is Moe Khan and I am apart of a new Saturday morning show called Bacon, Eggs, and Sports. The show is on the Team 990am and is from 7-9am. I figure most of you guys are sleeping, but for those who are up, please tune into 990am. We do a heavy load of coverage of the Canadiens and the NHL. We have on our insider from the Hockey News; Ryan Dixon and of course we have diehard Canadiens fans calling in on why Patrick Roy was wrong, or why Latendresse should go back to Drummondville for examples.

So please tune into the Team 990am every Saturday from 7-9am for Bacon, Eggs, and Sports. For those who live outside of Montreal, you can listen online at www.team990.com and click on listen live. You can always e-mail us @ baconeggsandsports@team990.com. Take-care and I hope you gusy tune in and also call in.

Edited by MK19

I've already listen to your show..I finish working at 730 am and on my way home I listen to you guys. I never called but I sent e mails a few time.

long live you show. keep up the great work !!!

I've already listen to your show..I finish working at 730 am and on my way home I listen to you guys. I never called but I sent e mails a few time.

long live you show. keep up the great work !!!

Well im guessing u ilve in mtl BUT WHERE DO U WORK MAN!

hospital wow, ur a doctor pretty cool and i guess nice income

well, no..I'm not a doctor. I'm a nurse. it's not big money but it's a cool job nevertheless

Hey guys, we really appreciate it that you are willing to listen to "Bacon, Eggs, and Sports". Please spread the word about the show, were trying to get a big listenership and passionate Habs fans to call in as well.

hey you think you can get Pj stock's autograph ! heh just kidding

and tell him french media are not the reason why everything is so bad in the world.

Is there any chance this show will be available as a podcast [downloadable as an mp3 or wmv file] any time soon? I find team990.com has very little downloadable content in their archives section, but stream nearly everything. Most of the Toronto sports talk shows have a great deal of their content downloadable as well as streamed. Even if the content is only maintained for a couple of weeks, then the disk space cannot be very much to administer.

bit of a presumption there...

:lol:

hey. being a male nurse, I hear patients call me dr just because I'm a guy or they presume i'm studying in Med school!! nothing new really.

by the way I'm listening to the show as I write these lines and they plugged HW a few times.

thanks guys, great show !!