MULLER AVAILABLE

MOVE OVER KOIVU, WE HAVE A REAL CAPTAIN COMING TO TOWN!!!

SCREW TURGEON, ROBITAILLE, DAHLEN!!!

KIRK MULLER IS UFA!!!

Just think, the captain we always wanted!!!

Tough, reliable, proven scorer, physical.

Exactly what our first line needs as a LW.

So c'mon AS, screw the youth movement!!!

Muller's rearin to go!!!

Muller-Juneau-McKay!!!

Or Muller-Koivu-Audette!!!

I'M LOVING IT ALREADY!!!

:puke:

And Im not kidding.

The guy absolutely loved playing for Montreal. He would be really cheap. He would provide leadership. He wont score much, but that's not why we woulod bring him back for.

Hire Muller, make him center the forth line. Give him 7-11 minutes a game. This way, he could really help this team.

Important thing: dont let him pull a Gilmour and let him demand at least second line duties. He cant do it anymore, and wont help there. But on the forth line, he'll be the best center we could have.

His stats this year:

2002-03 DALL, NHL (GP)55 (G)1 (A)5 (PTS)6 (PIM)18 (+/-)-6

He's the kind of player that is only helpful in the playoffs, and since we're not an automatic playoff team we can't afford to waste a roster spot on such a player.

Let's stop wasting our time with finished players... haven't we learned our lesson yet?

At least this one doesn't demand 2nd line duty as you said, but I still don't want him. We already have our past his prime 4th liner in McKay... enough already.

I'd take Gratton over him any day of the week as 4th line center... and hopefully Kilger will be long gone by the time the season starts.

These veterans are always a good addition to a team if they stick to their leadership role. I dont think Muller would waste a roster spot on the forth line. Just play him with Gratton and McKay, and we will have a great forth line...

He could help our team chemistry, help out the young prospects develop, be a good example for the other players, ...

THe forth line is there for players like Muller, to waste a little extra time so the other lines can rest, and for enforcers.

IMO, Muller would help us out on the forth line. If he wants to play more, than forget it.