Video Game Thread

Fanpuck33

My friend has played both PS3 and Wii and says while the graphics are awesome on the PS3 he'd play the Wii more because its 'revolutionary' and different.

Thats what a lot of people have been saying. My friend who I waited with only bought one because he couldn't get a PS3. How he said he thinks he's gonna wait a little longer before he gets a PS3 because he likes the Wii so much.

I must say, as good as Zelda is (and it's really, really good) I'm getting a little bored of it. And I'm stuck on this impossible mission in Trauma Center.

Basically, I want Christmas to come so I have a couple more games to play. :lol:

I'm kind of scared actually. My family was bugging me for a christmas list the past week but I wanted to wait on reviews for Elebits. It's not out until the 19th so reviews would be out the 16/17th, thats not a whole lot of time to shop.

I just stuck it on my list and hoped for the best. Seems like the Wii version of Pikmin and Pikmin was bloody brilliant. Took a chance on that game with gift certificates I got for Christmas and it paid off handsomely. I loved that game.

You know, now that I think about it, I didn't actually pay for Pikmin. I mean, I brought it to the register and everything, got a SSB:M guide too. But the Zellars chick was on the phone with a friend while she ran me through and didn't pay attention. I only got charged for the guide.

So I paid 10 bucks for a game and a guide, haha.

Well I know I'm going to buy one so why should I worry? Although I really want a black controller and they're not coming out until the middle of January. Oh well the controllers are cheap I can always have three. 2 whites and a black.

You could always just buy some model paint and create your own black controllers.

I can live with that. After the initial greed to get one passed, I'm much less focused on doing anything I can to get one. It will be much easier to get one in the coming weeks, as more and more crazy campers get a Wii, that leaves more of the new shipments for guys like me.

I can live with that. After the initial greed to get one passed, I'm much less focused on doing anything I can to get one. It will be much easier to get one in the coming weeks, as more and more crazy campers get a Wii, that leaves more of the new shipments for guys like me.

Wait six months or so and you'll pay less too and only have missed a few short months of play time.

Wait six months or so and you'll pay less too and only have missed a few short months of play time.

I doubt it, I got my 360 in August and still paid the same price as when it came out. The Wii is already cheap and the most popular right now, it won't see a price drop for a while.

Are youse callin me crazy? :wacko:

I doubt it, I got my 360 in August and still paid the same price as when it came out. The Wii is already cheap and the most popular right now, it won't see a price drop for a while.

Are youse callin me crazy? :wacko:

I agree, the Wii will last a while at this price in my opinion. Since it's already so much cheaper than the other systems, they have little incentive to drop the price within a year.

Yes. :lol:

Damn you evil Wii junkies. This freakin' thread makes me want to give the system a go and find out what all they hype is about. Imagine: a video game that doesn't leave people sedentary, but will actually HELP hand-eye coordination. What is the world coming to.

Damn you evil Wii junkies. This freakin' thread makes me want to give the system a go and find out what all they hype is about. Imagine: a video game that doesn't leave people sedentary, but will actually HELP hand-eye coordination. What is the world coming to.

They should have faerie games like "pin the tail on Jonne." :lol:

I advice you to hold off on desiring one until they are easier to get, hehe. I hate how they are handling it, with weekly re-launches every Sunday and hoarding till then.

I advice you to hold off on desiring one until they are easier to get, hehe. I hate how they are handling it, with weekly re-launches every Sunday and hoarding till then.

No kidding. Went to Wally's World and they said we have them but we are not releasing them until the 6th.

WTF!!

people should be thrown in prison for creating this hysteria.