Posting a list?

I have a list that I've compiled doing some research I'd like to post in the NHL forum that I think is interesting.

Problem is it's too long if cut and pasted and then left to just cascade down the page.

So I am trying to find out how to format in a such way that allows it to have columns under each subtitle portion of the list. Preferably 3 columns wide for each section? That way it would be a lot shorter?

Any suggestions on how to do this, as when ever I try to manually separate it in this window it just overrules me and puts them side by side!!!!!!!!! :?- :angry: :?-

sorry, html is prohibited in the NHL forum. if you're trying to post a table it'll look messy. my best advice would be to save your document list as HTML and post it on your personal website. then post a link to your site here

sorry, html is prohibited in the NHL forum. if you're trying to post a table it'll look messy. my best advice would be to save your document list as HTML and post it on your personal website. then post a link to your site here

Yeah I know the HTML is not an option - don't have a website of my own as I'm not that into it?

Not sure where to get one that will allow me to do it free and not have to use HTML, and I don't have a web type program.....

Any tips or advice?

Yeah I know the HTML is not an option - don't have a website of my own as I'm not that into it?

Not sure where to get one that will allow me to do it free and not have to use HTML, and I don't have a web type program.....

Any tips or advice?

If it will fit on one page, another option is to take a screen shot of it and post it as a picture. If it's too big in size to post here as a picture, I can resize it and put in on my photobucket page, if you don't have one. That's the only other thing I can think of.

The list is my own research in a word document format right now.

As such it is a nice list - but when dumped on the sight it goes to hell in a hand basket.

I'll check out that site you mentioned and see what I can do?

The list is my own research in a word document format right now.

As such it is a nice list - but when dumped on the sight it goes to hell in a hand basket.

I'll check out that site you mentioned and see what I can do?

if it's a Word document, then the best way is to "Save As" a webpage (html) and publish the file on the Internet. You'll need to register on a Free web hosting service. (such as http://geocities.yahoo.com/ )