NHL will go forward with new jerseys.

MK19

I really don't care if all the NHL has this jersey type as long as the traditionalist markets keep their size of the their logo and the colours the same.

Yeah, the big deal was all about someone photoshopping a bunch of jerseys, I bet.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't care if all the NHL has this jersey type as long as the traditionalist markets keep their size of the their logo and the colours the same.

They will it is up to each team to choose their design and colour scheme.

Isn't the entire league dumping their third jerseys as well? I remember reading that somewhere, I know the Avs third jersey is toast and I think Dallas and Calgary are getting rid of them as well. I just can't remember if it's a league wide thing or not.

Isn't the entire league dumping their third jerseys as well? I remember reading that somewhere, I know the Avs third jersey is toast and I think Dallas and Calgary are getting rid of them as well. I just can't remember if it's a league wide thing or not.
Not a big loss. Most third jerseys look like crap anyways.

I wouldn't be surprised. They're gonna have a hard enough selling the new home/away jerseys as it is, let alone alternates. Everything I read says the new ones are gonna run at over twice the cost of the current ones, and even replicas are gonna run about the same as authentic ones now.

I wouldn't be surprised. They're gonna have a hard enough selling the new home/away jerseys as it is, let alone alternates. Everything I read says the new ones are gonna run at over twice the cost of the current ones, and even replicas are gonna run about the same as authentic ones now.

Double the price? that is such BS. IF that is the case, I won't be "upgrading" any time soon.

Double the price? that is such BS. IF that is the case, I won't be "upgrading" any time soon.

Same here. They're like 85 bucks as it is. No way I'm paying that for something I'm not gonna use every day. I got mine for around 40 bucks on eBay.

yeah so, just because you don't like somebody must or they wouldn't sell it.

Yeah, like the person who designed it...

Anyways, I'm not going to get into an argument about a stupid t-shirt and PTG's attempts at originality.

:puke:

:hlogo:

Well these new jerseys could quickly go the way of the new NBA official basketball.

:hlogo:

It's been said before and it'll be said again: that's not what the Habs are gonna be wearing next season. Those are just concept images. I've seen the website with all the teams jerseys and one of the teams was Kansas City. They're not real.

Hey guys, thanks for to those who tuned into the show. I just wanted to notify everyone that the NHL will most likley be going to the new look hockey jerseys, here is the link where you can read about the new uniforms.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/columnists/n...orts-columnists

Moe Khan "Bacon, Eggs, and Sports"

I've only got a one word opinion on this...:

"YUCK"

GO :hlogo: GO!