NHL will go forward with new jerseys.

MK19

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine with those jerseys. No big deal here. But i'm not fine with the Vancouver Giants one. LOL

Edited by JoeLassister

nfl2.jpg

its pathetic. it'll be these guys on skates.

Errm, not quite. They won't have huge-ass shoulders and it'll look like they actually have necks. Then of course there's cosmetic differences like having a logo on the front instead of numbers. :P

says who? Yeah the nhl jerseys make the players look like hip hoppers in rap videos but to make them so tight you can see the outline of pads? not cool.

When I watch classic games from the 70's and 60's they had tight jerseys but you still couldn't see the pads.

Ummm, the current street fashion. I might live under a rock, but I'm not blind. Also, you've dubbed this pad-showing as not cool. According to whom? I haven't heard of people bitching about NFL uniforms being too formfitting. By and large, this is mostly uncharted water and I'm going to wait a bit longer before making any ultimatum statements about "coolness."

Ummm, the current street fashion. I might live under a rock, but I'm not blind. Also, you've dubbed this pad-showing as not cool. According to whom? I haven't heard of people bitching about NFL uniforms being too formfitting. By and large, this is mostly uncharted water and I'm going to wait a bit longer before making any ultimatum statements about "coolness."

did you ever play football?

You look like the machines in the new transformers movie. Squared off shoulders and you look super bulky. That's what these new jerseys will do. Players will look like a robot.

did you ever play football?

You look like the machines in the new transformers movie. Squared off shoulders and you look super bulky. That's what these new jerseys will do. Players will look like a robot.

Did you see the picture?

They do not have squared off shoulders nor do they look super bulky. The robot look will belong solely to football players.

Did you see the picture?

They do not have squared off shoulders nor do they look super bulky. The robot look will belong solely to football players.

they did during the all star game skating around. They had ZERO shoulder movement much like someone wearing a football jersey and equipment.

they did during the all star game skating around. They had ZERO shoulder movement much like someone wearing a football jersey and equipment.

With zero shoulder movement, you'd think that would impede a players stickwork. Yet after the all-star game, every player said they loved the new jerseys.

I'm willing to trust the opinon of someone who's actually WORN the jersey.

With zero shoulder movement, you'd think that would impede a players stickwork. Yet after the all-star game, every player said they loved the new jerseys.

I'm willing to trust the opinon of someone who's actually WORN the jersey.

amen

• 1 month later...

If the Habs uniform is in any manner similar to the Panthers jersey, and it's a safe bet that it will be, they suck like an jet-powered Hoover. That band down the arms and the piping from the collar to the bottom of the jersey will break up the home jerseys striping through the mid-section, and it will piss a helluva lot of people off. I'm not seeing a huge rush to the counter to snap them up. For some teams, it might work, but it won't in Montreal.

If the Habs uniform is in any manner similar to the Panthers jersey, and it's a safe bet that it will be

No, it's an awful bet. For the 100th time, Montreal's jersey's are not changing. Not all jerseys are going to have the stripe on the arm. I mean, anyone who watched the draft knows that, because Columbus' new jerseys didn't have the stripe.