Police arrest 69 gangsters

Jean

I hope that it helps.

In a backwards sense (and, by the way, I would never push this idea), sometimes I would like to see an open season on professional criminals who 'make a living' on the destruction of other people through stuff like addictions, murder, people's trust, etc.

It's such a sad thing that even with this much of a hit on the underworld that it's pretty well just a scratch on the surface of that 'society'. There's the bikers and other gangs and groups that wreak havoc on ordinary people that are proliferating out there.

I repeat that I would never condone the idea of an 'open season' but I simply feel that our society and it's protective agencies are so overwhelmed by the massive size and strength of the criminal element that roams amidst us and preys on us.

GO :hlogo: GO!

well its a "good thing" they arrested all the mafioso's....wierd enough i was watching Goodfellas as it was happening...but all i can say is its going to be worse now...with the "gang the rues" of montreal and im pretty positive they are going to be more around..and more troublesome...i mean the mafia do there business without the modern man noticeing it...but gang de rues is a whole different storie..