Tip for you in montreal.

Dalhabs

18 and 19/12 in Metropolis, Montreal

My favourite 2 scandinavian metalbands will come to Montreal

Children of Bodom

Amon Amarth

Sanctity

Goijira

If you are into metal music (the extreme kind, no wimpy mötley crüe or Dio here) this will be the date to watch. I hope someone here goes and tells me if it was good. :D

in flames will be in town the 11th

not sure if i'm going

war heart!!!!!

I'm an outcast on the path of rebound

Everything is frail, I desolate, crush, and burn

I have chosen darkness to be my guide

War is in my heart, death is by my side

Warheart! No remains from compassion or love

Warheart! Hate your fellow as yourself

im going to see Blind guardian on the 29th ill try to go see Bodom i have a couple of friends going

war heart!!!!!

I'm an outcast on the path of rebound

Everything is frail, I desolate, crush, and burn

I have chosen darkness to be my guide

War is in my heart, death is by my side

Warheart! No remains from compassion or love

Warheart! Hate your fellow as yourself

im going to see Blind guardian on the 29th ill try to go see Bodom i have a couple of friends going

I saw Blind Guardian in Oslo a couple of months back.. GREAT SHOW!

do you remember if they played old songs?? or did they play new songs mostly?

2 songs from the latest album only. Fly and Another stranger me. 5 songs from Imaginations from the other side and the old classics of course. If they play kinda the same set for you you will be happy :D

2 songs from the latest album only. Fly and Another stranger me. 5 songs from Imaginations from the other side and the old classics of course. If they play kinda the same set for you you will be happy :D

ahhh i can't wait its in five days!!! on top of it i wont miss any habs games...it goes like so ....tuesday habs...wednesday blind guardian show...thursday habs game...how btter can my week go? ohj wait habs game on friday...ne ways good enough! i hope they play banish from sanctuary.....goodbye my friend and other classics! the new album i didnt listen alot...they changed somewhat a bit

ahhh i can't wait its in five days!!! on top of it i wont miss any habs games...it goes like so ....tuesday habs...wednesday blind guardian show...thursday habs game...how btter can my week go? ohj wait habs game on friday...ne ways good enough! i hope they play banish from sanctuary.....goodbye my friend and other classics! the new album i didnt listen alot...they changed somewhat a bit

Ive heard those songs live... not sure if they played them in Oslo though. But they change their setlist alot so nothing is impossible. I hope you have a good show. Tell me if they were good after. :)

Ive heard those songs live... not sure if they played them in Oslo though. But they change their setlist alot so nothing is impossible. I hope you have a good show. Tell me if they were good after. :)

indeed i will

The Show was amazing dude!!!!!! Blind Guardian are amazing live!!! the songs are all well performed!

i have some video footage ill have to try and find out how to put em on internet

but be sure to check out! at least 10 mini videos of 1-2 minutes

how are you a musical purist???

By musical purist, I mean I believe bands that utilize repetitive melodies/harmonies and silly lyrics (often in deathmetal, gansta-rap, trance, etc) should not be producing what is called "music". Especially if they are bad musicians, write bad songs, or worse yet, <i>"sample"</i> other people's songs.

But each unto their own. I'll remain snooty and listen to some Frank Zappa or Sergei Prokofiev :)

The Show was amazing dude!!!!!! Blind Guardian are amazing live!!! the songs are all well performed!

i have some video footage ill have to try and find out how to put em on internet

but be sure to check out! at least 10 mini videos of 1-2 minutes

Good to hear. They will come to sweden rock festival in june so I will be able to see them at least one time next year. 2 times if I go to wacken in germany. About the videos... try youtube.com

If u havent bought the DVD yet then do so. Its great.

By musical purist, I mean I believe bands that utilize repetitive melodies/harmonies and silly lyrics (often in deathmetal, gansta-rap, trance, etc) should not be producing what is called "music". Especially if they are bad musicians, write bad songs, or worse yet, <i>"sample"</i> other people's songs.

But each unto their own. I'll remain snooty and listen to some Frank Zappa or Sergei Prokofiev :)

mmmmmkey Id like to say that most of the musicians in death metal bands are among the best in the world concidering the way they can handle guitars and more in that extreme tempo. And not to forget... they can headbang at the same time :D

I had an invitation to see in flames on the 11th but I start my week of work that very same night at 11pm...dammit...I'm sure it's going to be a great show !!