Game Thread | Philadelphia vs. Canadiens | 11/25/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is montreal being lulled by the flyers' ineptitude and playing the flyers' game?

GO :hlogo: GO!

Its funny that the best offensive chances we created are shorthanded.

Even had HUGE chances when down 3-4.

Looks great, problem is we only have a 1-0 lead after that period and I hope we can play a good 2nd period this time and not like the last 2 games.

Nice wrister by Kovy!!!

Hey habs_in_the_blood, guess we were right!

you know your hockey :P

yeah im glad teh second line are playing right...i expect plekanecs to score too....and maybe one by Ryder he's been pushing it this first period...exept for the usual givaways...but what the heck! hehe

we shall see

you know your hockey :P

yeah im glad teh second line are playing right...i expect plekanecs to score too....and maybe one by Ryder he's been pushing it this first period...exept for the usual givaways...but what the heck! hehe

we shall see

I wish Ryder would just shoot more. Every time he tries to control the play or pull fancy tricks he loses the puck. He's got to keep it simple, place himself in position, let Koivu makes the passes, shoot to the net and let Lats pound on the rebounds

This was printed in the local paper today, kind of a sports/humour column they run every now and then.

Toronto comedian Frenchie McFarlane says we should be aware of some hidden provisions in Stephen Harper's "Quebec is a Nation" declaration: "My sources tell me Les Habs will receive a guaranteed byr into the 2006-07, 2007-08 and 2008-09 Stanley Cup finals, and all games will be played at Le Centre de Bell. My prediction? That other nation, the Leaf Nation, will veto it."

This was printed in the local paper today, kind of a sports/humour column they run every now and then.

Toronto comedian Frenchie McFarlane says we should be aware of some hidden provisions in Stephen Harper's "Quebec is a Nation" declaration: "My sources tell me Les Habs will receive a guaranteed byr into the 2006-07, 2007-08 and 2008-09 Stanley Cup finals, and all games will be played at Le Centre de Bell. My prediction? That other nation, the Leaf Nation, will veto it."

Sorry, but... is it supposed to be funny?!

what happened? it's one to one?

I know philadelphia scored but ???

GO :hlogo: GO!