Game Thread | Philadelphia vs. Canadiens | 11/25/06

Spider-Man NL

If we just shoot 5 shots in the third but HIT THE NET with those 5 I will be happy. I see the Dmen justs throwing the puck and still they miss as often as they hit the net. SLAP THAT PUCK HARDER D!

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly, Carbo yapping at the refs so much is bush league. He has to stop it, it is costing the habs....

Worse, he is giving the players an excuse. Gainey would never do that crap.

If you want to yell, yell at your team for playing like crap, don't give them excuses for poor play or bad results!

I sure hope Gainey starts coaching the coach...

I couldn't agree with you more! Thomas Plekanek SUCKS.....Give Kovalev and Samsonov some motivation out there....I say Carbo tosses things up and puts in Radek Bonk so Kovalev can go back to the wing....Bonk is playing some great hockey out there! I hope Carbonneau tells them to get the lead out of their skates and move them. Philly is one of the slowest, if not THE slowest team in the league. Simple solution...Keep your feet moving, and they will take penalties on you. Michael Ryder should be with Koivu and Kovalev on the first PP unit....Souray and Boullion at the points.....Second PP Unit..Latendresse, Bonk, Samsonov....Markov and Souray out there...I dont care if souray is tired...hes the only guy who doesn't seem afraid to shoot the puck out there.

Ya ya ya... he doesn't score on his every shot and suddenly he sucks? He's a PK beast and has as many goals as Perezhogin, so what gives he's the one that sucks?

And Kovalev IS ALREADY on the wing!

Frankly, Carbo yapping at the refs so much is bush league. He has to stop it, it is costing the habs....

Worse, he is giving the players an excuse. Gainey would never do that crap.

If you want to yell, yell at your team for playing like crap, don't give them excuses for poor play or bad results!

I sure hope Gainey starts coaching the coach...

Mandatory brobin Carbo-bashing post: check.

I'd like to see Carbo put the blame where it belongs on the players; it looked like they just stopped skating in the 2nd after coming out firing in the 1st........

Your not going to get a penalty screaming at your own players........

Lots of juicy rebound from their goalie, we need to have some guys going hard to the net and pick them up [and HIT the net]

Edited by kenadian

I couldn't agree with you more! Thomas Plekanek SUCKS.....Give Kovalev and Samsonov some motivation out there....I say Carbo tosses things up and puts in Radek Bonk so Kovalev can go back to the wing....Bonk is playing some great hockey out there! I hope Carbonneau tells them to get the lead out of their skates and move them. Philly is one of the slowest, if not THE slowest team in the league. Simple solution...Keep your feet moving, and they will take penalties on you. Michael Ryder should be with Koivu and Kovalev on the first PP unit....Souray and Boullion at the points.....Second PP Unit..Latendresse, Bonk, Samsonov....Markov and Souray out there...I dont care if souray is tired...hes the only guy who doesn't seem afraid to shoot the puck out there.

What did I tell You guys!!!!

GO :hlogo: GO!!!!

Mandatory brobin Carbo-bashing post: check.

Kozed, just because we don't agree on Lats is no reason for you to be insulting and full of crap... I have not complained about carbo before at all. I have no friggin idea what you are talking about.

That does not mean I give Carbo a free pass, he needs to shut his trap and soon. You are constantly complaining about the reffing going against us.. have you ever thought why? could it be that Carbo is getting a very bad rep with the refs? Maybe> You think?

Edited by brobin