Game Thread | Philadelphia vs. Canadiens | 11/25/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

still lots of time to make up the needed goals.

and, by the way, that comment about Plekanec sucking is nothing short of an idiot comment - I trust and am sure that justintb isn't like that comment.

GO :hlogo: GO!

Kozed, just because we don't agree on Lats is no reason for you to be insulting and full of crap... I have not complained about carbo before at all. I have no friggin idea what you are talking about.

That does not mean I give Carbo a free pass, he needs to shut his trap and soon. You are constantly complaining about the reffing going against us.. have you ever thought why? could it be that Carbo is getting a very bad rep with the refs ? Maybe> You think?

Do you honestly think thats the reason?

Do you honestly think that happen's?

Well, several commentators on TSN stated so a week or so ago. They specifically mentioned Carbo and suggested he needed to be careful, he was not making any friends with the refs.

Refs are human, and if you piss them off every night making insulting comments (which is what TSN said Carbo was doing), it will cost you...

Kozed, just because we don't agree on Lats is no reason for you to be insulting and full of crap... I have not complained about carbo before at all. I have no friggin idea what you are talking about.

You did in almost every game thread! You always manage to slide a negative comment about Carbo every game.

I dare you to express anything positive about Carbo's coaching right here and now.

very good sustained pressure...

nittimaki thought he was beaten... (wish he had've been)

Well, several commentators on TSN stated so a week or so ago. They specifically mentioned Carbo and suggested he needed to be careful, he was not making any friends with the refs.

Refs are human, and if you piss them off every night making insulting comments (which is what TSN said Carbo was doing), it will cost you...

This isn't houseleague, the refs are being paid more then $15 an hour. They are very professional, but do make the occasional bad calls, as they are human. Being personally related to an NHL official, I can tell you this is not the case in the NHL.

You did in almost every game thread! You always manage to slide a negative comment about Carbo every game.

I dare you to express anything positive about Carbo's coaching right here and now.

You are losing it Kozed.. I don't recall ever complaining about Carbo.

I think what you thinking about Lats and my view that he is getting too many chances for no reason. That has just as much to do with Gainey as Carbo I can assure you.

In any case, if you can't provide something constructive with reference to the point, why not just stop typing...

I guess you feel Carbo should keep yapping at the refs after every single call? Right....

bégin's move on pitkanen may not have been intentional... simply a 'knee-jerk' reaction but it did happen so the penalty is deserved.

thanks to ben eager who eagerly went to the box with bégin... softened the blow to our team.

This isn't houseleague, the refs are being paid more then $15 an hour. They are very professional, but do make the occasional bad calls, as they are human. Being personally related to an NHL official, I can tell you this is not the case in the NHL.

Well, they Carbo should treat them with some respect then, right? Carbo is suppose to be a professional too, and he is acting bush league when it comes to the refs.

Even if it in no way impacts the way the refs call a game, it is still unprofessional and not something I want to see done by a habs coach...

Think of all the threads bashing Quinn, and by all accounts, he was usually respectful.

Well, they Carbo should treat them with some respect then, right? Carbo is suppose to be a professional too, and he is acting bush league when it comes to the refs.

Even if it in no way impacts the way the refs call a game, it is still unprofessional and not something I want to see done by a habs coach...

Think of all the threads bashing Quinn, and by all accounts, he was usually respectful.

Well what do you expect Carbonneau to do when your team is being given stupid penalties. I agree there is a time for him to shut it, but right now is not one of them. He needs to let the refs know, and at the same time he fired up is team.

I don't know about the bush league thing but I agree with the fact that the refs have to be respected no matter what.

Someone wanna teach Samsonov how to shoot a one-timer.

he's even said it in an interview that he has to shoot more often...

maybe he doesn't see his opportunities as being sufficiently optimal... I don't know... but he doesn't shoot a whole lot.