Game Thread | Philadelphia vs. Canadiens | 11/25/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We can beat the best teams in the league (buffalo) but we can also lose to the worst teams in the league (philly). Its confirmed. I wont blame this on the refs becaus our lack of capability to put the puck in the net combined with our Dmens lack of playing D lost us this game.

No reason for Aebischer to be laying on the ice prone for that nail in the coffin goal. I HATE his flopping.

In my opinion, that was his last chance. Let's face it, Huet has won the job already. That may have been his last game in the tricolere.

Ninnima > Gagne

:lol::lol::lol:

well... maybe not to that point but gagné has underachieved over the years. he had a good game tonight. good for him

GO :hlogo: GO!

In my opinion, that was his last chance. Let's face it, Huet has won the job already. That may have been his last game in the tricolere.

You don't have to convince me....two bad goals tonight. Aebischer is an average goaltender AT BEST.

Ryder is a piece of garbage....and does not deserve to be on this team any more. trade his ass while he still has value.

the guy has done nothing in the last month.....only player consistently giving awawy the puck and making dumb plays

Jeez do people overract after a loss... :P

At least wait until Higgy comes back before calling Ryder to get traded (with Rivet for a C and D?)

the 1st star was justly given to nittymaki (sp?). he saved their skin many times.

aebischer wasn't that bad, on the whole - a bit unsteady but sufficient but nittymaki gave the flyers the opportunity to get the victory. good for him.

GO :hlogo: GO!

let the crying and excuses start.

Bad game...but, back to the homework...

Go habs go.

Hardly any tears (there is still beer in the fridge, after all), but the reason (not the excuse) for the loss was Abby, plain and simple.

He was flopping like a fish on 3 of the 4 goals. Even the last goal, which certainly wasn't his fault, but he was flopping around and didn't even give himself a chance to make the saves.

Huet plays, and this is a 2-1 or 2-0 win.

You don't have to convince me....two bad goals tonight. Aebischer is an average goaltender AT BEST.

What pisses me off is that now we can't dump him on Philly... :(

I wouldn't mind seeing him in a Habs uniform. *dreams out loud* Good player..

Would you picture him between Sammy and Kovy?

:ninja:

Jeez do people overract after a loss... :P

At least wait until Higgy comes back before calling Ryder to get traded (with Rivet for a C and D?)

Yes, it's sad. He's in a slump, so is Ovechkin. That means Washington should trade Ovechkin?

Yes, it's sad. He's in a slump, so is Ovechkin. That means Washington should trade Ovechkin?

Ryder's not as much in a slump as a guy who seemed to have changed his game with Higgins out. Ryder's trying to control the puck too much and its not his forte. He needs to put the puck on the net with consistency to be effective. Teams are zoning in on his little "keep-away, shoot" move.

Edited by KoZed

What pisses me off is that now we can't dump him on Philly... :(

Would you picture him between Sammy and Kovy?

:ninja:

lol i was thinking the same thing...our aebischer ans niinimaa plan went down the drains! lol