Game Thread | Florida vs. Habs | 11/28/06

Spider-Man NL

I see montreal giving it to florida. they need to redeem themselves after that saturday's game.

I hope kovalev's line continue to do well, they've been playing good lately and sooner or later it'll show on the score sheet !!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Habs will come out on top of this game, expect a 3-1 score, or something similar, this team doesnt loose two in a row, no one likes to get embarrassed by two poor teams in a row, last yr i could see it happening, but not this year.

Not for this game but I can try to find you some.

Which games are you interested in going to.

any of them...if you have for the 14 of december it would be perfect...my birthday teh 15th...cause i know for sure you cant have any for the 16th...im ready to "mettre ma main au feu" but all in all any tickets you can get your hands on tell me...ca\use its close to impossible to get any tickets...

and as for the game tonight the key is to stop Ollie and lets hope that Belfour wont have another one of those great games he had last game against us

im stuck at the maudite library working on my research paper. My only connection to the boys will be this thread and my score updater. I hope both will lift my spirits...

GO HABS GO

Edited by simonus

Dunlop: "Let's play it smart out there tonight. I wanna see a lot of work from you guys. Use your heads on the ice out there, will ya? We all know how to play hockey. Just play it smart".

Hanson Brothers: "Get out there and stick 'em! - F___ 'em! Ch____! Pop 'em! Let's go! - Come on! Come on! - Let's go, now!"

Dunlop: "We need this win yunno. We've got a lot of losses..."

Hanson Brothers: "Yeah we got a lotta losses! Come on! That's what we're here for, guys. To win!"

Dunlop: "Play heads-up out there. Let's be smart. Pound for pound were better than any f___in' club in the league".

Hanson Brothers: "Yeah, were better. Come on now let's go now!"

Dunlop: "Come on, Braden. Our line starts".

Johnny Upton: "It's f______g embarrassing".

Paul-Newman-Photograph-C10101982.jpeg

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Just got here and it's zeros.

GO :hlogo: GO!

Is it just me or is there very little flow to the game so far by either side

boring game so far....only line playing good is the bonk line....2nd line pleks keeps giving it away ....or dumping it in...and kovy and sammy dont forecheck....give it to kovy let him bring it up dammit!!!! ryder seems to be sleeping

well back to the game